Thoughts on constantly wearing lifts

Supreme being

It's a cruel world
-
Do the disadvantages of wearing lifts outweigh its benefits?
What are the actual drawbacks to having to wear lifts 24/7? And only remove them when you have to sleep lol. I don't care about fairness, or what others think. My life is unjust, and I will fight unfairness with unfairness

gnomen1

Recruit
-
It will be like walking on stilts. Less fine motor control.

If it makes you feel better then do it.

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Bad cope because once you take them off you're a pathetic manlet joke

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
If you are 5'10"+ then wearing like a 2" lift makes sense, many shoes and boots come with 1" lift by default anyway, also it's not very noticeable if you take them off.

But if you are a solid manlet like me, then there is no point. Whatever you do will be considered as a joke. Manlets are considered as jokes by default. It's over. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
I only wear one, if I wear more than one the back of my shoe has a lining that makes my foot look deformed

SchrodingersDick

Life starts at 6 feet and ends at Norwood 3
-
I wear lifts anytime I have shoes on.. they’re not too big.. one of them is just 1” and the shoe itself adds 1”.. those take a little white to get used to and u gotta make sure u don’t land on your foot weird and sprain your ankle because spraining while wearing lifts = broken foot. The other pair is just 2 insoles on top of eachother.. together they add maybe 0.75”. I’m 5’10.5” in those.. you should add as much insole as you can comfortably handle.. every half inch matters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)