Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Blackpilled Chads/Normies? (Like Zyros)

Should Chad/Normie Blackpilled users be allowed on here?

• Yes

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I don't mind them roaming here as long as they accept their privilege in life, and if they contribute good posts then whatever.

My only problem is when an attractive guy claims to be incel (such as knajjd) and acts like he understands our struggles, those can fuck off.

iiiTeMpeR said:
I don't mind them roaming here as long as they accept their privilege in life, and if they contribute good posts then whatever.

My only problem is when an attractive guy claims to be incel (such as knajjd) and acts like he understands our struggles, those can fuck off.

Knajjd is a heightcel. Here is average male height 5'9"-5'10" for our generation. He is below it 7-8". And Turkish cunts are height queens. They even call average height guys short. So, knajjd is a truecel.

I openly accept it of course. I have only some halo effect traits/experiences tho, not full halo effect like Chad.

I understand the struggles actually because I was a former incel.

Zyros said:
I openly accept it of course. I have only some halo effect traits/experiences tho, not full halo effect like Chad.

I understand the struggles actually because I was a former incel.

Understanble,[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] I've seen your old pictures and you truly[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] were incel, good job on[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] ascending boyo[/font][/font][/font]

iiiTeMpeR said:
Understanble,[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] I've seen your old pictures and you truly[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] were incel, good job on[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] ascending boyo[/font][/font][/font]

He was never incel looking, but he is a lot better looking now.

CopingGymcel said:
He was never incel looking, but he is a lot better looking now.

eb6Sc2f.jpg

4/10 max

As long they don`t call theirselves incels, don`t brag about their sucess and don`t spam their selfies everyday

Zyros will haved be one of my favorite users have not goed full attention whore back in the sub.

only if they don't brag and don't refer to themselves as incels

iiiTeMpeR said:
eb6Sc2f.jpg

4/10 max

That's the photo I like to troll him with. Terrible lighting. He never looked that bad.

Zyros and gambler are the only ones. No more fakecels

Only idiot brainlet Chads aren't blackpilled. The shitty nature of women is blatantly clear when you are on either extremes. Normies/chadlites who think they are incel can fuck right off, though.

Unbearable2woman said:
As long they don`t call theirselves incels, don`t brag about their sucess and don`t spam their selfies everyday
Zyros will haved be one of my favorite users have not goed full attention whore back in the sub.
He is still an attention whore. He put a selfie as an avatar

Former incels should not be posting here at all, only current incels

No this place is gonna turn into lookism v2 :(

Why would anyone say no? We need strength in numbers to start a revolution.

CopingGymcel said:
That's the photo I like to troll him with. Terrible lighting. He never looked that bad.

What has he done to looksmax?

overlystinkypants said:
What has he done to looksmax?

Lose weight, healthier skin color (not as pale), reduce bloat, improve hair and I think he has looksmaxed his eye area also (not sure how).

CopingGymcel said:
Lose weight, healthier skin color (not as pale), reduce bloat, improve hair and I think he has looksmaxed his eye area also (not sure how).

isn't losing weight and reducing bloat the same?

overlystinkypants said:
isn't losing weight and reducing bloat the same?

Not really, unless you count "losing water" as "losing weight." Losing fat won't get rid of that water. You need a diet low in sodium and carbs.

In my experience chads are always pretty black pilled, if not a really red pilled. They fucking hate women.