Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on black people? (Poll)

Thoughts on black people?

• Total voters
I hate ghetto loud niggers but I have a few black friends who are sensible and aren’t hood and I wouldn’t call them niggers at all

@BlackCel_from_ZA and @Blackcel rigth wing are the only blacks that I like

I

Jewish Puppets
62052.jpg

You can’t blame it on that entirely, even if that’s the case.

I can show stats as to how even some of the most well-off Blacks still have high crime rates, low SAT scores, etc.
I was just pointing out the similarities between them and blacks commit crimes because blacks are poor, lazy and low inhib. It's this free loading leech behavior is not exclusive to blacks. Albanias and Sandniggers are also like this and are even more organized than Blacks in america.
A lot of behavior is heritable, and we also see this expressed by Black immigrants from Africa in Europe & elsewhere.
Africans that come from Nigeria or Ghana out-earn african americans by a lot but there's a small bias because immigration system in the US tries to select for competent applicants.

In most cases, this process filters out the booty scratchers, cannibals, and witch doctors. So whites in america mostly gonna interact with somewhat upstanding Africans (unless they’re illegals or refugees) and scum of the Earth black Americans. This phenomenon creates the stereotypical distinction that people on this forum speak of but still african culture and afrcians in general are more tolerable than black americans. African culture is actually rich, unique, vibrant and is worth saving. Nigerians also have the highest PhDs in the US and have a very good work ethnic aswell.

Black people are very rare in my country but based on my online experience sheboons are worst foids on planet. I'm neutral against black males though, I don't mind them.

We call them niggers here

Of course there are nice church going black individuals. I've met plenty.

But I seriously hate how stupid, lazy, and dysfunctional they generally are.

They don't hold their own people accountable.

In East Asian culture it took thousands of years of literally beheading thugs and developing a culture of shaming others/putting on a good face to get to where we are.

Niggers not only NOT do that but they promote rap/hip hop thug culture and want more police/justice system reform. Which is fuckin stupid when considering how many nigger thugs terrorize their communities on a daily basis.

And from what I can tell, the main reason why nigger males impregnate sheboons and leave them is because they want to eventually date/marry a non black foid. Notice the black males that stay after impregnating their gf/wives are usually with non-black foids. Not always as there are still those black males that impregnate non-black foids and leave.

In my opinion thats the exact same reason why most american noodlewhores will never date asian men. Its the exact same reason why white american foids are so disloyal. Because they can always divorce and go for a richer/taller man rather than put up with the current betabuxx that they're with. Or obviously if their careers are going better for them they just leave the fat or short 5'7 - 5'10 white male betabuxx.

Liberal western societies are unnatural and unsustainable. It makes some sectors/demographics of society better off socially/economically at the expense of others. And all of society suffers on the whole both in the short term and long term.

Last edited:
Depends if i can buy them to work in my crops without going to jail.

No, black people did not even have clean water, proper clothing, medicine, good shelter, or anything of that nature until white people brought it over, and black people scientifically speaking have smaller brains than Asians and Whites. There's no good in denying this.
Europe had all those problems until modern times.Africa never had bubonic plague that wiped out half of Europe from 1347 to the mid 1350's when the flies themselves became immune to it.
And don't forget the great Victorian cholera outbreak that only stopped when they put clorine in the water.
Also intellectual intelligence alone does not define equality