Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on black people? (Poll)

Thoughts on black people?

• Total voters
God created every race and ethnic group for a purpose and we should see God's image in all his people!

Most of them are niggers. That's why it's a shock to see a Negro like Clarence Thomas who's actually civilised

Most of them are niggers. That's why it's a shock to see a Negro like Clarence Thomas who's actually civilised
I remember how shocked I was when a negro gave a sincere apology after almost walking into me by accident. It's like they inherited a brain of a different race from one of their non black ancestors.

I think it's ridiculous to hate an entire race of people when they all don't act the same.

So I go with the second option.

I will say that I don't like black culture tho

I remember how shocked I was when a negro gave a sincere apology after almost walking into me by accident. It's like they inherited a brain of a different race from one of their non black ancestors.
I would be too. In America, most Negroes grow up in hoods, so that's why most are niggers that i see

I think it's ridiculous to hate an entire race of people when they all don't act the same.

Black culture was created and is perpetuated by black people because of their lower IQ. Out of whites and asians and Jews, they have the smallest brains.

I would be too. In America, most Negroes grow up in hoods, so that's why most are niggers that i see
That's leftist nonsense. No matter where they are raised, they grow up to be violent and often criminal.

Depends on the individual but from what I can see at least in America black culture tends to glorify the hood, crime and not integrating to society. And shame blacks who try to be nice or going far in life for "acting white" kek

Depends on the individual but from what I can see at least in America black culture tends to glorify the hood, crime and not integrating to society. And shame blacks who try to be nice or going far in life for "acting white" kek
Oreo man/savvy guy exemplifies the "acting white" ostracisation

Other than the blackcels here, they're overall shitty people.

They should all die.

Mostly the American Black culture like Rap and Hood

i'd say it depends but 9/10 blacks are NIGGERS and like acting like niggers. i fucking HATE niggers

Black culture was created and is perpetuated by black people because of their lower IQ. Out of whites and asians and Jews, they have the smallest brains.
Black ghetto culture is basically low class southern white american culture along with the culture that developed during slavery. Cultures don't pop out of nowhere. Black amercian and African culture and distinct and seperate.

Hate the fuckin' things, but I also kinda feel for them. They aren't much more than agitated wildlife, try taking a chimp out of a jungle and put it in an inner city and you'd get a similar result.

American black culture has totally damage the whole image of Africans, it is a curse on Africans

Theres three types of black dudes

1.Black man(Oreo):
High IQ
Civilized
Middle Class+
Hardworking
Respectful
Contributes to Society View attachment 1719496660392.webp

2.NT Athlete:
NT
Gives of mega chill vibes
Respectful
Funny
High SMV
Usually goodlooking,not necessarily thoughView attachment 1719496771651.webp

3. The N199er
Scumbag
Usually unemployed and on welfare, if not, then working at a shitty fast food joint in the hood
Convicted Criminal, usually on felony charges as well
Horrible Attitude Problem
Stupid Behavior that correlates with attitude and low iq
Blames white people for all his misfortunes
Commits 50% of all murders despite being only 13% of the population
We Wuz Kangz Nikka!!!!

Bad Manners
Very Low IQ on average,borderline retardation

I have nothing against them, I just hate that they act like they are the biggest victims in the world, that's all.

also, inceldom discussion

Dear Mr. Samurai ,
I write to congratulate you on the thread Thoughts on black people? (Poll) and to express my gratitude. For I was shocked to find such a sagacious, concise and astute commentary on race posted under the Inceldom Discussion section of the incels.is forum. To be honest, I was flabbergasted by it. I meant to enjoy some sort of banter and relaying of information related to the inability of certain men to enter a romantic relationship despite being willing to. What I found was anything but. Your elegy to Martin Luther King shook me to the foundations of my soul. Since you are aware of the Civil Rights movement, I don't need to dwell into it at all. Know that it was a highly delectable treat to remember a man with a history of adultery, classism and drug use.

Now, I want to make this very clear, I hold no grudge against black people. Black people did not bully me in school. No black man brandished a gun at me. I have met competent black people working a variety of jobs ranging from janitorial duties to tourism and as different as agriculture and services. This may read as an endorsement of the second option in your poll. Nothing could be farther from the truth. First, I admit that the differences in bone structure and skin color unnerve me. Black people remind me of the time I beat a foot long centipede with a stick. Second, black people have an inclination towards crime, as proven by the FBI statistics. And third, they lack introversion and self awareness which are qualities I find when I examine my most trusted people.

I write to you with conflicting feelings. On the one hand, I am miffed about the inclusion of this thread in my favorite section of this site, seeing as it is unrelated to the societal analysis or venting I expect from it. On the other hand, I see how this thread has its value where it beckons us readers to a place where even the most politically incorrect kneejerk reactions can be heard and acknowledged as valid and natural. Overall, when I place these opposed forces in a scale, the positives outweighs the negatives. For that, I must convey to you, without a shadow of irony this time, my thanks.

Yours sincerely,
tulasdanslos

Religious guy with autism being racist. the fucking irony :feelskek:

IT won't be screenshotting this one lol. I expected the opposite results.

Big booty black women twerking is goated ngl

Lately you have been insufferable. Get off the forum.
idk how people with zero value can claim superiority over another race. as a mentacel im smart enough to know my objective value (zero) and as such I have enough self awareness to know not to look down upon others. similarly an autist dwelling on cucked oneitis fantasies such as urself has no business looking down on others

and ur fucking religious :feelskek: . u have the audacity to think God created certain races as intellectually defunct without any evidence from ur holy book. racism is blasphemy. u think God made a mistake when creating blacks?

i'd say it depends but 9/10 blacks are NIGGERS and like acting like niggers. i fucking HATE niggers
Best answer. I obviously don’t dislike every single black person ever, but I dislike the vast majority, hence why I picked the first option

ITT a bunch of incels complaining about a race that's poorly adapted to the white devil's woman worship culture. Oh gee, maybe white culture is utterly shit. Yes, whites produce the best tech because of outlier autists, but most of that tech is just used to make shekels selling pointless crap to holes. Kylie Jenner's white chemist making face paint to attract Chad is not a hero.

Depends on the content of their character but they're guilty until they prove otherwise.

This is not true ,people living in colder climates developed more technology because in the cold climate technology was needed to survive.

I hate niggers they cant be trusted period

If your black you have to earn my respect, if you don't you will just be another violent thug to me.

This is not true ,people living in colder climates developed more technology because in the cold climate technology was needed to survive.
No, black people did not even have clean water, proper clothing, medicine, good shelter, or anything of that nature until white people brought it over, and black people scientifically speaking have smaller brains than Asians and Whites. There's no good in denying this.

I like black people but dislike niggers

Black ghetto culture is basically low class southern white american culture along with the culture that developed during slavery. Cultures don't pop out of nowhere. Black amercian and African culture and distinct and seperate.
Cope jfl, it’s very different & was developed in their inner-city communities, mainly the ones in New York & California.

I think black people are great entertainers and athletes. I like black girls I basically like their build. Nice butts. Bow chiki wow wow .

I think black people are great entertainers and athletes. I like black girls I basically like their build. Nice butts. Bow chiki wow wow .
Agreed big booty black women be hitting

I don’t really mind them tbh. I just like saying I hate niggers JFL

Cope jfl, it’s very different & was developed in their inner-city communities, mainly the ones in New York & California.
Yes it did. Go to any of the poor areas where white people live in West Virginia (and mississipi or arkansas) and you will see the similarities. The AAVE dialect evolved from the enslaved African people on Southern plantations where they learnt English from the low class white people interacted with. Old black music like jazz, blues began in the south. Even black food like fried chicken etc came from these communties. African american culture is basically low class southern culture evolved into the modern ghetto culture with the gangs, rap, drugs and crime that was prevalent in the west and east coast cities during the 80s

Last edited:
Erm actually. I'm black and this is very offensive to me.

Yes it did. Go to any of the poor areas where white people live in West Virginia (and mississipi or arkansas) and you will see the similarities. The AAVE dialect evolved from the enslaved African people on Southern plantations where they learnt English from the low class white people interacted with. Old black music like jazz, blues began in the south. Even black food like fried chicken etc came from these communties. African american culture is basically low class southern culture evolved into the modern ghetto culture with the gangs, rap, drugs and crime that was prevalent in the west and east coast cities during the 80s
You can’t blame it on that entirely, even if that’s the case.

I can show stats as to how even some of the most well-off Blacks still have high crime rates, low SAT scores, etc.

A lot of behavior is heritable, and we also see this expressed by Black immigrants from Africa in Europe & elsewhere.