Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Black Lives Matter?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1546
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
IMO we need an incel lives matter, but I'm curious what people think about BLM, if anything.

I think that whatever meaningful roots that the organization had has been bastardized by the media and its worst supporters who think that screaming the slogan before burning down a building makes it righteous. It has led to increased division in a society that no longer knows what the proper way to handle race is, because it has become a society of victims and the cause of victimhood is constantly shifting depending on who you ask and who yells the loudest. They have incited backlash from conservative groups who are just as bad if not worse in some ways. This means that there are more assholes yelling loudly on the streets, becoming more fanatical about selfish causes while the more immediate issues of society go unchecked.

TL;DR: It, and all political movements like it in the past couple of years, may have had some value at some point but it has been driven into ground of stupidity by the hammer of ignorance.

Just typical normie virtue signaling.

blickpall said:
I think that whatever meaningful roots that the organization had has been bastardized by the media and its worst supporters who think that screaming the slogan before burning down a building makes it righteous. It has led to increased division in a society that no longer knows what the proper way to handle race is, because it has become a society of victims and the cause of victimhood is constantly shifting depending on who you ask and who yells the loudest.

pretty much. Their concerns about police brutality and racial profiling were valid, but the whole movement got hijacked by extremists. I get the impression that many of them don't even know what they're fighting for. Just a bunch of kids looking for an excuse to wreak havoc and virtue signal. Seeing way too many groups like this over the past few years.

BLM? Just fucking LOL

wasn't it founded by a transethnic or some shit?
i remember something about tourists coming overseas holding the signs acting like they were natives too

I'm normally pretty sympathetic to this kind of stuff but I watched the Trayvon Martin case live online and seeing the disconnect between the stories people were getting angry about and the actual court trial was pretty messed up. if I remember correctly there was forensic evidence that at least proved some of the story that they were fighting and Trayvon was on top of the dude who shot him when he got shot and the gun was pressed up against his tshirt so close contact. So the story was confirmed that they got in to a fight ( for whatever reason ) and the old guy shot the kid when he was on top of him. People were still treating it as if Trayvon had been executed in the streets with all the false witness testimonies yet the evidence clearly showed more than reasonable doubt on a murder charge.

They keep picking cases that have dubious victims to try and argue extreme points, same with that other one who beat up the shopkeeper just before or whatever. There's plenty of examples of black guys who legitimately get killed in their cars for bullshit reasons, the desire for outrage makes them want some stories to be true is dangerous. Does make me laugh when there's rappers going on about drugs, guns, and money in one music video and then release a slow emotional video that shows the cops as the ones ruining their neighborhood; the CIA are to blame for the drugs and destroying the black panthers really.

eggo said:
wasn't it founded by a transethnic or some shit?
i remember something about tourists coming overseas holding the signs acting like they were natives too

Yeah its mostly funded by elite white globalists encouraging blacks to destroy white society.

When you look at the number of police, number or blacks, number or police-civilian interactions, and overall back crime levels in the America its shocking how low the number is.

https://2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf

Wizard said:
People were still treating it as if Trayvon had been executed in the streets with all the false witness testimonies yet the evidence clearly showed more than reasonable doubt on a murder charge.

They keep picking cases that have dubious victims to try and argue extreme points, same with that other one who beat up the shopkeeper just before or whatever. 

In 2016, 16 unarmed black males in America were killed by the police according the the Washington Posts database. In 2015 it was 36. The you go three each one individually you find a lot of them are justified because the person is trying to grab the cops gun or resist arrest. Sometimes a bystander is shot on accident. IMO, the BLM movement is making a mountain out of a molehill.

http://www.newsweek.com/police-killings-unarmed-black-men-538542

They are also racist because they don't seem to care about unarmed white and hispanic people who are killed.

HomoheroBishii said:
Just typical normie virtue signaling.

Thats how I feel about the white liberals(especially women) who support it.

It's just a bunch of normie extremists complaining and rioting about problems they don't have.

They are pro-feminism, pro-open borders (import low-wage workers to drive down wages), pro-"integrated Islam", pro-censorship = tools and useful idiots of the ruling class. 

But I think their time is over already or will soon be over. Some of them obviously had an interest in actually challenging the ruling class and the capitalist system, and NOT only get rainbow capitalism with female CEOs, transsexual mercenaries fighting for the US empire under a black woman president etc. 

I guess the main problem with African-Americans is that so many of their men are either in prison, and those who aren't in prison, are feminist cucks who walk behind their female feminist leaders. BLM is led by women, after all. I guess that this is what will happen to all of us soon: the men (of our races etc.) will be imprisoned or turned into cucks who walk behind female leaders. 

Cornel West once spoke about the "niggerization" of America and explained: 

Niggerization is neither simply the dishonoring and devaluing of black people nor solely the economic exploitation and political disenfranchisement of them. It is also the wholesale attempt to impede democratization—to turn potential citizens into intimidated, fearful, and helpless subjects.
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/11/niggerization/306285/

This is what's happening to the male sex as a whole: they are not only economically exploited and politically disenfranchised, but also turned into "intimidate, fearful, and helpless subjects"

Seems like a bunch of thugs, it's always funny because at the rallies it's always some obnoxious half black girl speaking. Only black males are affected by the supposed racism involving cops so wtf is their business there?

African American males should turn back to Islam, they were far more respectable then.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 103
blickpall said:
I think that whatever meaningful roots that the organization had has been bastardized by the media and its worst supporters who think that screaming the slogan before burning down a building makes it righteous. It has led to increased division in a society that no longer knows what the proper way to handle race is, because it has become a society of victims and the cause of victimhood is constantly shifting depending on who you ask and who yells the loudest. They have incited backlash from conservative groups who are just as bad if not worse in some ways. This means that there are more assholes yelling loudly on the streets, becoming more fanatical about selfish causes while the more immediate issues of society go unchecked.

TL;DR: It, and all political movements like it in the past couple of years, may have had some value at some point but it has been driven into ground of stupidity by the hammer of ignorance.
Great post
Any good points they have now arr shadowed  by the sheer number of extremists making the most radical arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.