Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill thoughts on beardmaxxing?

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
Do foids find beards attractive?, I heard foids find a stuble attractive rather than a clean shaven or a full bear. I've been trying to grow out my beard for 2 week. So far, I don't have a full beard but i hope to get one soon. My main issue is that my beard does not connect from the side, from my cheeks to my chin theres a small gap there. But hopefully i can overcome this issue. Also check out this article about male celebs with and without beards. You can clearly see, they look more masculine and dominant with a beard, Beards are a sign of testostorone, if you have a beard, its a sign you're high T and foids are attracted to high T men.

Even if you're a normie, growing a beard will increase your smv. In my experience, asian women prefer clean shaved guys while white women, arab women, black women and indian women prefer bearded or stuble men What are your thoughts?

https://www.menshealth.com/grooming/g28554065/male-celebrities-no-beard/?slide=33

Last edited:
It all depends imo. Some foids say they dig a long groomed beard, some say they like some stubble and some like a clean shaven face. The most important part is your face and whether it enhances it or not.

Beardmaxxing is a lifesaver. My face goes from like a 3 to a 7 thanks to my beard

It can definitely help if your jawline is fucked. You could hop on minoxydil

Beards can be good to cover up a weak chin or jaw, so yes they can be helpful in some cases.

incels.is :feelsugh:
My body is still subhuman tier plus I am balding. Don't forget. I see many arab men at my mosque who have chaddam faces but truecel frame or suffer manletism

Beards can be good to cover up a weak chin or jaw, so yes they can be helpful in some cases.
i dont have a weak jaw but i have a baby face. So when i go clean shaven, people think im younger than what i actually am. Which sucks tbh

My body is still subhuman tier plus I am balding. Don't forget. I see many arab men at my mosque who have chaddam faces but truecel frame or suffer manletism
whats your height and weight?

Mine completely disguises my recessed jaw and weak chin.

Yup. Grow one unless you have a good lower third, and if you do you shouldn't be posting here

There is no maxxing really. If they don't like you without a beard there is no chance of finding a girl with one.

I'd probably look like an uber soy with a beard. Regardless I can't grow one

My beard goes white so i can't grow one. I went bald and grey at 25. So now i don't grow a beard and use a hair system.

let's be honest, most of us are lower in testosterone so we could only grow soy beards

a lot of guys nowadays are just growing beards to hide their subhuman chins

Male gaze; most women don’t really think or care about beards. It’s like how women care about having long eyelashes but men don’t even think about a woman’s eyelashes.

It could help cover up a bad chin but it’s still no substitute for actually having a good chin; not even close.

Most (young) women don't like beards. So think about your age demographic. And even older women probably don't like actual beards but they might like a stubble

Most (young) women don't like beards. So think about your age demographic. And even older women probably don't like actual beards but they might like a stubble
Tbf, stubble is “in” right now with young women it seems, but that’s because it has the advantages of a beard (making a man look more manly and distinguished) but also shows that they don’t have a bad chin

If you have a weak jawline and or chin then beardmaxing can be beneficial

Yes it’s essential

I used minoxidil for my beard for 2 and a half years and it's still patchy :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

If you have the genes do it for christ sake, it is like cakeup for men, you can even sculpt a fake jaw with it and hide thin lips, I tried for 2 months but got a goatee that made my look like my grandfather so i'm back to clean shaven

Weird because i see tall high t moggers at the mosque everyday.

Weird because i see tall high t moggers at the mosque everyday.
Don't misunderstand. I definitely do see tall chaddams at the mosque. But I am saying that among the manlets, alot of them have chaddam tier faces

Do foids find beards attractive?, I heard foids find a stuble attractive rather than a clean shaven or a full bear. I've been trying to grow out my beard for 2 week. So far, I don't have a full beard but i hope to get one soon. My main issue is that my beard does not connect from the side, from my cheeks to my chin theres a small gap there. But hopefully i can overcome this issue. Also check out this article about male celebs with and without beards. You can clearly see, they look more masculine and dominant with a beard, Beards are a sign of testostorone, if you have a beard, its a sign you're high T and foids are attracted to high T men.

Even if you're a normie, growing a beard will increase your smv. In my experience, asian women prefer clean shaved guys while white women, arab women, black women and indian women prefer bearded or stuble men What are your thoughts?

https://www.menshealth.com/grooming/g28554065/male-celebrities-no-beard/?slide=33
It won't make a difference, you are either attractive or unattractive