Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on androcide

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
Brocels what do you think about this.
Imagine we aborted males in a humane fashion to fix the gender ratio to 1:10 male to female.
We decided that it's not worth it to be born as male, if you're just going to be lonely and struggle to find love.
So we engage in strict population control and disallow couples from birthing males except for 10% of fetuses chosen at random.

Then the males would experience less hypergamy, it would still exist but not to the extent of our world.

You could even make it more drastic like 1:100 male to female.

Is this a good idea or is it retarded what do you think?

The fact that this even has merit is depressing. It's good for the individuals in a sense due to their inevitable immense suffering in years to come. But its just absolute shit that such an idea even has such a silver lining too it. Government wouldn't allow this though. I know a lot of society in general would possibly see little issue with it simply because it kill men. But they need as many men as possible to fill job roles, pay tax and be worker drones till they die. Even more so nowadays given the imminent unreal amount of men who are going to start dropping out and not bothering to fill those worker bee roles.

I don't support it though really. What society should do is accommodate these men and treat them like actual people. Tolerance and acceptance doesn't apply to such a demographic though. But even still no. However I do support be being drowned at birth those decades ago.

Androcide against me would have been wonderful and ideal. I'm still sore that the nurses cheated me out of an easy C-section suffocation and death. I'm still envious of my many miscarried siblings. That should have been me with them, in the blissful state of non-existence. I was not designed for this world. It would have been much more humane for me to have died as an infant.

The fact that this even has merit is depressing. It's good for the individuals in a sense due to their inevitable immense suffering in years to come. But its just absolute shit that such an idea even has such a silver lining too it. Government wouldn't allow this though. I know a lot of society in general would possibly see little issue with it simply because it kill men. But they need as many men as possible to fill job roles, pay tax and be worker drones till they die. Even more so nowadays given the imminent unreal amount of men who are going to start dropping out and not bothering to fill those worker bee roles.
that's true

Then all the future incels won't know how it's like to suffer and not be blackpilled. We have to look the problem in the eye not avoid it

Then all the future incels won't know how it's like to suffer and not be blackpilled. We have to look the problem in the eye not avoid it
Oh ya even If the gender ratio was 1:10 male female true cels still wouldn’t find love