Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Andrew Tate?

• Thread starter Unfortunate Son
  • Start date
Unfortunate Son

Unfortunate Son

Greycel
He seems to be one of the most vilified figures online right now, mainly for his openly misogynistic beliefs. He also claims to be successful with women despite having some weak features (bald, weird eyes, bad mouth area). He's basically the red pill personified, what are your thoughts on him? Is he a coper?
screen-shot-2022-07-21-at-124800.png

He lives in Romania tho with his brother so I don't think he has any problem getting foids not to mention he's statusmaxxed and a former boxer so has that money.

Money and status maxxed normie tbh

He even simps for whores on tiktok and is willing to betabuxx below stacy level foids

I don't like him btw, piece of trash with a narrow mind

Just another redpill grifter. Good on him for getting free marketing because soys are ass blasted about him and can't stop bringing him up.
Money and status maxxed normie tbh

Mixed. alot of his Statement are very based and feminist women hate him so hes cool. his Fanbase very annoying its filled with cringe selfinprovment gymcels.

Last edited:
He SMV mogs this entire forum

He looks like a fed, too good-looking to be an incel like us. :feelsdevil:

He just another annoying :redpill:er

He just another annoying :redpill:er
I knew normgroids would come up with some Jewish-nonsense like an "Incel King".

Beware of the anime-style titles the Jew-run media will try to label us with:

• Hokage of the Incels (Naruto)
  • King of the Incels (One Piece)
  • Face of the Incel Movement (it's an ideology not a movement) :feelsYall:

stupid imbecil who first says looks are important to women and then discards everything he said to delude men about :redpill::bluepill: to get money. Fuck him

I heard of Tanya Tate, cool milf I could enslave

It doesn't bother me if someone is vilified these days. To be honest because the culture is so broken, I usually see it as a recommendation.

He seems alright yeah. Speaks some truth and his videos are pretty entertaining.

He's like coach red pill, betabuxxing in shithole countries

Dude looks like Vin Diesel's brother - yet somehow he is the "Incel King"? Fuck no, dude is a fed. :feelshaha: