Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on anarchism?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

2D girl only
★★
I support totalitarianism, but I also was talking to my friend about anarchism, and it seems pretty interesting. But how can people function without a hierarchy? even the dumbest social animals have some level of hierarchy. Who makes decisions, who manages districts, who controls the military, who does all the work?

It's based in theory but it's never gonna happen. We as a species would basically have to agree on world peace forever which is impossible. Otherwise who's gonna stop a bunch of raiders from stealing your shit? There's no police or law to protect you.

might function in a smaller community, but once the group become to big there will be hard too agree about a common goal and shared feeling of community

It can never work on a mass scale

You can't just drop this in here without some elaboration.
If I got to establish my ideal state and I was head of government as supreme leader, it would be totalitarian

If I got to establish my ideal state and I was head of government as supreme leader, it would be totalitarian
Right, but I'm interested in why you think this structure of governance is a good idea in general.

Right, but I'm interested in why you think this structure of governance is a good idea in general.
Best method of preserving culture, ethnicity and order. When people have too much freedom, the state could collapse and then chaos would ensue. I don't like EVERY aspect of totalitarianism but it would be necessary in the beginning

It is a possibility. An anarchist ethnostate wouldn't last too long though, I'm afraid. Most anarchist states of any kind don't last too long :feelskek:

Best method of preserving culture, ethnicity and order. When people have too much freedom, the state could collapse and then chaos would ensue. I don't like EVERY aspect of totalitarianism but it would be necessary in the beginning
I see.

I support totalitarianism, but I also was talking to my friend about anarchism, and it seems pretty interesting. But how can people function without a hierarchy? even the dumbest social animals have some level of hierarchy. Who makes decisions, who manages districts, who controls the military, who does all the work?
Was a cool idea.......when I was 17.

IMG 4884

Anarchism is absurd. Although I stuck to it when I was a teenager.

Its a great thing for fat, tattooed LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+++++++ reddit cucks

Im against any form of hierarchy. I consider myself anarcho nazbol. I support racial eugenics, abolishment of families, abolishment of private property and abolishment of the goverment.