Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on Adam Lanza (Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting)?

T

TromptZZ

Recruit
★★
He made 28 fucking VICTIMS! Thats quite a lot, isn't it? Nearly 30 deaths is an insane kill count tbh. Look at his face, he was incel, i'm sure this massacre was motivated by severe bullying and inceldom. However, he was 6ft tall, with that height you can actually compensate for facial ugliness, but i don't know if his school was full of chads and the competition was too high.

Do you think he was based?

I dont remember him being that interested in women.

He was white with blue eyes
he could get a harem of ethnic whores

I don't like him because im against shootings and in general any form of violence, peace :)

There is a documentary called "We need to talk about Sandy Hooks" it's a must watch.

Basically a bunch of independent journalists and local memeber of the town give their description of the events and the truths that the media purposefully glossed over.

One of the more shocking revelations in the documentary is that apparently a local radio station of the area that has a website published an article about the Sandy Hook shooting a full day before it happened. An archive was taken and shown in the documentary. It's pretty chilling to see how stupid they think we are. It was literally all about promoting gun control.

Did children die? I highly doubt it. Do I believe in other mass shootings? Yes. I think Cho did in fact kill all those people at Virginia tech. I just know something fishy is going on with Sandy hooks.

If you watch the documentary you're just going to blackpill yourself further. It's not enjoyable knowing they can do almost anything and majority of people will go along with it.

Normies lack some sort of basic sentience I believe.

I don't know why people confuse incels with recluses. You can be a recluse and be attractive or an outgoing incel, yes incels tend to be recluses but that's not always the case

I don't know why people confuse incels with recluses. You can be a recluse and be attractive or an outgoing incel, yes incels tend to be recluses but that's not always the case
Adam Lanza also never really expressed any romantic desire at all, aside from some homoerotic messages to another user on Something Awful. Even then, I'm not even sure that was serious. His other writings smack of just being edgy than having any real conviction at all.

I think Lanza needed a justification for his homicidal fantasies, he decided on children purely for shock value.

So in that sense, Lanza wasn't really an Incel. I also doubt he would have identified as one had he lived longer.

Last edited:
Adam Lanza also never really expressed any romantic desire at all, aside from some homoerotic messages to another user on Something Awful. Even then, I'm not even sure that was serious. His other writings smack of just being edgy than having any real conviction at all.

I think Lanza needed a justification for his homicidal fantasies, he decided on children purely for shock value.

So in that sense, Lanza wasn't really an Incel. I also doubt he would have identified as one had he lived longer.
He would probably disdain us, like most people

MY thoughts on him was that he was a fakecel looking tallfag but was born a mentalcel. He was also high iq. Mogs every single person in this forum. I do not like him because he mogged me in every single aspect in life.

Lanza was a very intelligent man, his youtube channel was pure wisdom. He saw human culture for what it is: Filth and delusion. It got deleted very fast as soon as it was discovered, but luckily everything was downloaded: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/17vc_AGOQV8JMwApVU5WG1bnyhlqDqyWk?sort=13&direction=a

And if someone can't understand him, heres the transcript: https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/lanza_recordings_1.1_1.pdf

And unlike ER he was a true incel. He never had a chance for a normal life and struggled to just exist until he killed himself at 20 years old. RIP Adam