Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill thoughts on 2016cels

thoughts on 2016cels

• yea

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • no

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • baed

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
I was busy browsing r/The_Donald and watching Ben Shapiro compilations back in those days.

Where is the emoji in the end of the post?

r/Incels was good.

Where is the emoji in the end of the post?
Shocking change of behavior from @PLA1092. :feelsbaton:

Perhaps he was hacked, or a new IT user took control of the account. :feelshehe:

Shocking change of behavior from @PLA1092. :feelsbaton:

Perhaps he was hacked, or a new IT user took control of the account. :feelshehe:
thoughts on advocatedoogy

They were busy on r/Incels

I was having a brainstroke in 2016 while I saw a blond stacy getting fucked by a nigger

They more existent than my chances of ever ascending, that's for goddamn sure.

They more existent than my chances of ever ascending, that's for goddamn sure.
I was just teased in high school about height and that I shouldve been born taller. I thought it was a joke until I discovered the blackpill in 2019. But I didn't join this site because of me thinking it's a honeypot, but in 2020 I had no friend circles and was extremely lonely because everyone got tired of me being depressed so they just abandoned me. One of them even saying "I'm glad I don't have to deal with an autist manchild crybaby" "this will make him into a man." After that I left trannycord. Now I just rot here fully. Fuck trannycord.

Last edited:
I was just teased in high school about height and that I shouldve been born taller. I thought it was a joke until I discovered the blackpill in 2019. But I didn't join this site because of me thinking it's a honeypot, but in 2020 I had no friend circles and was extremely lonely because everyone got tired of me being depressed so they just abandoned me. One of them even saying "I'm glad I don't have to deal with an autist manchild crybaby" "this will make him into a man." After that I left trannycord. Now I just rot here fully. Fuck trannycord.
Haha dwarf

2016cels ascended into a different plane of dimension.

I will cut your shins
Use this instead
Manlet Pepe decapitates a Lanket Wojak | Manlet | Know Your Meme

You are too weak, dwarf
Not really. I am actually better suited at aiming for your legs and spine if anything. Tallfaggots are really blindsided by their own size strategy wise.

I got bullied all through my school years for being ugly and autistic. I got basketballs thrown at my head on multiple occasions in gym class, and the school administration did nothing to help me; they stood by, waiting for me to retaliate, and then I was the only one who ever got in trouble. I never even had friends; I've barely had acquaintances through my life. Fuck everybody else, condemning someone to social isolation hell for not being a genetic paragon of the human race!

I got bullied all through my school years for being ugly and autistic. I got basketballs thrown at my head on multiple occasions in gym class, and the school administration did nothing to help me; they stood by, waiting for me to retaliate, and then I was the only one who ever got in trouble. I never even had friends; I've barely had acquaintances through my life. Fuck everybody else, condemning someone to social isolation hell for not being a genetic paragon of the human race!
I am sorry you had to experience that. If anything you could kill me or do anything you'd like to release your rage out on. I think I accepted everything that's gunna be happening to me

If anything you could kill me
Nice try, FBI. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::fbi::fbi:

I'm not going to kill anyone; I'm too much of a pussy, anyway. Doesn't mean I wouldn't relish in the idea of bad people dying, but not by my own hands, of course.

I am sorry you had to experience that.
My bullies aren't, nor anyone else, for that matter. And I'm still haunted by my bullies in my nightmares to this day. I hope all of my bullies' families die horrible, painful deaths, in Minecraft! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Nice try, FBI. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::fbi::fbi:

I'm not going to kill anyone; I'm too much of a pussy, anyway. Doesn't mean I wouldn't relish in the idea of bad people dying, but not by my own hands, of course.

My bullies aren't, nor anyone else, for that matter. And I'm still haunted by my bullies in my nightmares to this day. I hope all of my bullies' families die horrible, painful deaths, in Minecraft! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I am not even a FBI.. what are they even supposed to sound like. Fuck I hate this manlet curse not even incels can take me out. I can't take myself out either because I'm a pussy. This really is hell. I must've done something in my pass life. But in paths I can't seem to find my past life except my soul that escaped from autismisa and now I'm here Im this prison dimension. I missed it when entities were fucking nice to me. Now I'm an enemy to fucking all. Goddamn doiit time to hit the booze yet again

I am not even a FBI.. what are they even supposed to sound like
I have no idea, except for maybe "FBI! OPEN UP!" That's all I know about them. That, and some of them look really soy in the footage of them trying to set someone up on youtube.

I have no idea, except for maybe "FBI! OPEN UP!" That's all I know about them. That, and some of them look really soy in the footage of them trying to set someone up on youtube.
I don't even own a YouTube account. I'm the poorest they come in. Even if I did I'd get pushes down . It's no different than reddit. Fuck I wish I had someone be nice to me for 0.05 seconds that's all I need. Why did it have to get this bad

I don't even own a YouTube account. I'm the poorest they come in. Even if I did I'd get pushes down . It's no different than reddit. Fuck I wish I had someone be nice to me for 0.05 seconds that's all I need. Why did it have to get this bad
Don't be too hard on yourself, bro, you're alright. :smonk:

@Rocinante I'll also cut your shins