Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Thoughts about Samuel L Jackson?

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Ever since I read that Samuel L Jackson is the world's most bankable star I've been a bit fixated on him.

I always thought he was reasonably charismatic and sometimes very good (eg. Pulp Fiction) but I never realized how successful he was in the bigger scheme.

Here's what I can evaluate for him. Tell me if I'm wrong.

serveimage

Pros
  • 6'1" or 6'2" see here.
  • Very deep voice.
  • Extremely high charisma - watching Kong Skull Island now and he's very good at it. Has a very particular way of speaking and emphasizing certain words that gets attention and draws you in. This is I think his greatest attribute and biggest source of his success.
  • High intimidation capacity - when he starts yelling it sounds like you wouldn't want to yell back.
Cons
  • Black.
  • Facial asymmetry, massive philtrum.
  • 4/10 face max.
  • Not ripped, never was ripped.
  • Sometimes he just yells a lot and seems unlikable and it's not remarkable (eg. Die Hard 3).
I think Samuel L Jackson would get destroyed on Tinder or other modern dating apps even in his youth. But yet as a movie star, when they give him a chance to express himself, he's become one of the top tier BBCs of the entire world. This is one of the problems with modern dating apps - they have eliminated any capacity for who a person actually is to factor into their success. This guy can fill millions of movie seats, but yet I bet he'd struggle to get a date without his celebrity.

What do you think when you contemplate Samuel L Jackson?

Last edited:
he's alright. i like him in quentin tarantino movies.

In 1972 he was your standard BBC.

He would absolutely slay trashy white girls and black women on tinder.

Indifferent just another black normie that appeals to pop culture.

i thought tom hanks was the most successful :feelswhere:

but yeah i love denzel, especially when he works with hollywood's most famous BBC theorist quentin tarantino

He got lucky with Tarantino. Good for him I guess.

I've only watched 3 good movies with him on it: Pulp Fiction, Goodfellas and Unbreakable.

He is the archetype of the cool, loud, half-intelligent African-American.

He got lucky with Tarantino. Good for him I guess.
And he turned that into being the token trustworthy nigger in Hollywood. Whatever makes bank.

Okay actor but still a monkey.

Ever since I read that Samuel L Jackson is the world's most bankable star I've been a bit fixated on him.

I always thought he was reasonably charismatic and sometimes very good (eg. Pulp Fiction) but I never realized how successful he was in the bigger scheme.

Here's what I can evaluate for him. Tell me if I'm wrong.

serveimage

Pros
  • 6'1" or 6'2" see here.
  • Very deep voice.
  • Extremely high charisma - watching Kong Skull Island now and he's very good at it. Has a very particular way of speaking and emphasizing certain words that gets attention and draws you in. This is I think his greatest attribute and biggest source of his success.
  • High intimidation capacity - when he starts yelling it sounds like you wouldn't want to yell back.
Cons
  • Black.
  • Facial asymmetry, massive philtrum.
  • 4/10 face max.
  • Not ripped, never was ripped.
  • Sometimes he just yells a lot and seems unlikable and it's not remarkable (eg. Die Hard 3).
I think Samuel L Jackson would get destroyed on Tinder or other modern dating apps even in his youth. But yet as a movie star, when they give him a chance to express himself, he's become one of the top tier BBCs of the entire world. This is one of the problems with modern dating apps - they have eliminated any capacity for who a person actually is to factor into their success. This guy can fill millions of movie seats, but yet I bet he'd struggle to get a date without his celebrity.

What do you think when you contemplate Samuel L Jackson?
Interesting analysis, really makes you think of how the times have changed.

I don't like movies, especially (((Hollywood))) ones.

Overrated and overexposed. It seems like he's in every other movie.