Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts about former contributor on incels.me (video)?

T

TrueBlackCel

Banned
-
This guy said that there are no respect for oldcels on this message board and discusses other topics. I'm interested in knowing what others think

Every "Incel" that show his face in public is 99.999% chances a larper.

Lol blaming Knajjd

>"lives in their mom's basement"
Sounds like something IT would say and also it's not true.
>defends Jack Peterson
That guy sold us out.
Also Kaj is a pretty reasonable person. I wonder what he did to get banned?

Last edited:
Sounds like it's @NekoStance. I always thought that guy was pretty transparently an infiltrator here to toss around bluepills, but it looks like he was for real.

its nekostance, this guy kept getting banned.

Sounds like it's @NekoStance. I always thought that guy was pretty transparently an infiltrator here to toss around bluepills, but it looks like he was for real.
Dang, your right. That's got to be him.

Oldcels often have no clue about internet culture, so they appear strange and often can't keep up with the flow of this forum. They post a topic about what they did so far in their live and what the current situation if and then I've never read of the again or never recognized them as posters.

He's IceCat, regular on Lookism and been around the incel scene for years. That might be him, I'd expect him to be banned here numerous times.

47452156 CF41 475B A397 0E1FC66046D6

Ok buddy

Nekostance pissed me of always arguing with his bluepill logic

He isn’t wrong about knajjd being trigger happy though

It never began.

@knajjd He is ready to apologize and wants back in he says.