Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts about anime...

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
With all the posts I see. I see user photos of anime characters I have no absolute clue who they are. When I was younger, anime wasn't appealing to me at all. I even found Pokemon to be annoying as heck. I never see the value of anime as being interesting or have any sort of value, just only being boring. Am I alone here or are there others who happen to agree with me on this?

Just speaking my mind here.

Anime is decent cope, mainly because Japs are unhinged in their sexuality.
There's no other media with so many big titted girls prancing about. However like any other media 90% of it is trash

If I'm honest, the majority of animes don't appeal to me because they have very simplistic/childish plotlines, but there's some that I really like. Hellsing, Monster, Cyber City Oedo 808, Ghost in the Shell, Akira and Hokuto no Ken are all great. Also, cute anime girls turn me on, but I can't stand their voices, so I just look at images of them when I jack off.

It has more meanings and life lessons than any other genre.

I love anime, its a great cope

Used to be just like you, couldn't stand it and thought that only losers and perverts watch it. But after years of browsing various 4chan boards I got used to it and realised that I am a huge loser and bit the bullet and tried watching it, I actually liked it because it was so different from western media which came as fresh breath of air. Now I regret that I didn't start earlier because there are so many shows I want watch but not enough free time.