Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thought on this video

Havent watched it yet but cant imagine how we are gonna stick to anybody. What are we gonna do? Reject women instead?

42 mins :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:. they made fun his look at 5:49? wow ldar time. 15:53. 22:30 :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
Did watch, not completely. Good video for starters

I expect nothing less than the guillotine for normie brutes,bullies, Chads and entitled snob foids. Ring the cymbals of the war already

I expect nothing less than the guillotine for normie brutes,bullies, Chads and entitled snob foids. Ring the cymbals of the war already
Every normies, chad, stacies, simps will be beheaded

Every normies, chad, stacies, simps will be beheaded
Yes but the meek docile cute submissive foids would be preserved and redistributed as wives who will be trained to raise children and only education for them will be BA in Home Science

Will watch & give my thoughts on in a thread; I've actually known this guy & seen quite a few good videos by him.

Looking forward to watching it unfold, but I would never participate in the revolution, too high inhib