Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Thought I was going on a date with oneitis

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
We went to get ice cream tonight, just the two of us. I wasn’t so sure this was a date so I decided to say something romantic just to gauge her reaction. She asked me what I thought this was jfl. She basically told me what we’re doing is totally platonic. I’m fucking retarded.
5AAEB1A8 F2C7 46BD 9C6A 271BE4CE93E2

It's okay bro *sucks your dick*

You didn't pay for her ice cream right?

Just comes to show how bloody well over it is, dude.

How are you even an incel if a foid agrees to go have ice cream with you? Foids literally don't consider men they wouldn't fuck worthy of their time so if she actually went for ice cream with you then you rank above every left swipe she has ever done. I guess the rules are enforced on a case by case basis according to the bias of the enforcers.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You didn't pay for her ice cream right?
Actually she paid for mine. :feelshaha:
View attachment 442209
How are you even an incel if a foid agrees to go have ice cream with you? Foids literally don't consider men they wouldn't fuck worthy of their time so if she actually went for ice cream with you then you rank above every left swipe she has ever done. I guess the rules are enforced on a case by case basis according to the bias of the enforcers.
I was just shooting my shot and had even planned to delete my account if I got P in V, it would feel so good to leave this place because of my success. I don’t know why she said yes to it just being the two of us if she didn’t like me.

Last edited:
We went to get ice cream tonight, just the two of us. I wasn’t so sure this was a date so I decided to say something romantic just to gauge her reaction. She asked me what I thought this was jfl. She basically told me what we’re doing is totally platonic. I’m fucking retarded.
View attachment 442193
This is going to be tough to get over ngl
I don’t know why she said yes to it just being the two of us if she didn’t like me.
Same reason anyone would. To get your hopes up and embarrass you and then flex on you.

Last edited:
Good on you for at least having the courage to talk to her

Mogs me for even going somewhere alone with oneitis.

It’s okay. It doesn’t hurt as bad as it did last night. She at least told me nicely and we continued like nothing happened. It still sucks.
YMMV but you may live to regret even taking her up on her offer for a platonic meetup. These things have a way of still getting to you long after they occur.

One of the things than ENRAGES me is when foids or soys pretend "platonic" is a thing.
Only a fucking evil whore will go out with a guy without intending to date him.
(Offense to your onities intended.)

Bitches come and go, keep trying.

should have thrown the ice cream in her face

I can’t even get a date or hang out with a girl
should have thrown the ice cream in her face
That’s just petty as fuck, would serve no purpose and maybe even get you arrested for assault or some shit idk

don’t be stupid, OP

I can’t even get a date or hang out with a girl
Me being able to hang out with a girl is the result of years of brainwashing myself into becoming a "normie".

Tell her to fuck off, stop being a friend zoned cuck.

She'll be moving in a few months so thankfully I won't have to see her at work every day afterwards.

She'll be moving in a few months so thankfully I won't have to see her at work every day afterwards.
It's always convenient when life handles that shit for ya. Been there, done that.

That’s just petty as fuck, would serve no purpose and maybe even get you arrested for assault or some shit idk

don’t be stupid, OP

This. Any girl that I associate with and communicate romantic interest with will be instantly cut out of my life when rejected. Especially if she gives a bs excuse like we’re just friends or you’re a nice guy but not the right one for me etc. shut the fuck up bitch!

This. Any girl that I associate with and communicate romantic interest with will be instantly cut out of my life when rejected. Especially if she gives a bs excuse like we’re just friends or you’re a nice guy but not the right one for me etc. shut the fuck up bitch!
I hate the dishonesty. "Not the right one" or "not my type, teehee" just means there's nothing wrong with my personality, I'm just unattractive. Bitches should just say so, so we can both move on.

I once almost misunderstood something a onitis texted me as an invitation to meet her after school. Thank God I re-read it shortly before going out and saw it was something completely different. Later I found out she had a boyfriend so he could be there and it would be the most awkward thing ever if I had gone.

It’s okay. It doesn’t hurt as bad as it did last night. She at least told me nicely and we continued like nothing happened. It still sucks.

Thanks.
Actually she paid for mine. :feelshaha:

I was just shooting my shot and had even planned to delete my account if I got P in V
Good on you for at least having the courage to talk to her

Good on you for trying!

It is pretty gutting to trade the possibility of a "yes" that was in your head, for the finality of hearing "no" IRL. But you have to do it before you can move on. Stay up man.

(When I was a 2nd year uni student I thought I was on a date with oneitis. Big time oneitis, I was messed up about her for 3-4 years afterwards. ) That was 20 years ago and I still wouldn't want to search her up on FB or wherever. But I am no longer living in the denial I was in at the time...

Last edited:
Enjoy orbitership. Unless, of course, you've decided to end it.

make it happen in your basement

Your jawline isn't long enough, and you probably are not a ripped Aryan chad.

View attachment 442209
Nah she just gets free money. Happened to me