Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Thought i could be real smooth and score some poon]

• Thread starter sick_deth_terr0r666
  • Start date
sick_deth_terr0r666

sick_deth_terr0r666

Undesirable personified.
So i was on facebook, and then i see that i got a text, whats more it was from a really attractive girl, real cute like. so i click it, and see its some stupid link to her yt channel. so i text her a real smooth line" now me personally- i havent heard the original song but i bet your cover comes pretty close! awesome work!" she was offline at that moment. so i was thinking maybe this might be a good way to strike up a conversation and get her talkin. i was really excited and mah heart was pumpen real fast like since this was the first time i had "talked" to an actual female in a very long time(10 months). after 4 hours had passed, i opened facebook and i saw there was a reply. excited, i clicked on it and Lo and behlod! it was a link to another video! WTFF she didnt even bother to reply or even "like" my thoughtful response.

Tfw you fall for social media ad bots

Tfw you fall for social media ad bots
so it was a botz? dang, cant believe i wasted my morning on a facebook botz. hmm.. i dont feel too good. i need to eat some takeout

so it was a botz? dang, cant believe i wasted my morning on a facebook botz. hmm.. i dont feel too good. i need to eat some takeout
Bots target us. I never fell for em. (They were really abundant on Skype. Glad I got rid of that)

Jfl if you think you could ascend like this. You might aswell fall for those ''find local milfs ads''
8e2722b1 9ce7 4ccf a7ba 2fc529cf8e5e profile image 300x300

that could happen lolz i am a bit of a dunceXD but all j/k aside i hope it doesnt happen anymore tho :(

Jfl if you think you could ascend like this. You might aswell fall for those ''find local milfs ads''
View attachment 351652
Local milfs are thirsty for you person who is using a vpn and a off brand email created a week ago who is also using a duck duck go browser and who's Name is not remotely close to that of a real persons name

Local milfs are thirsty for you person who is using a vpn and a off brand email created a week ago who is also using a duck duck go browser and who's Name is not remotely close to that of a real persons name
Ofcourse they are. They can't find anyone else can they?

What's her YT?
so i text her a real smooth line" now me personally- i havent heard the original song but i bet your cover comes pretty close! awesome work!"
JFL if you think this was "smooth"
i was really excited and mah heart was pumpen real fast like since this was the first time i had "talked" to an actual female in a very long time(10 months).
Try 18 years
after 4 hours had passed, i opened facebook and i saw there was a reply. excited, i clicked on it and Lo and behlod! it was a link to another video! WTFF she didnt even bother to reply or even "like" my thoughtful response.
Nigger that's it? :feelsseriously:

Stop orbiting holes GrAYcel. They don't give a fuck about you. Imagine thinking that would work anyway

Last edited:
i guess.. what was i even thinking anyways lolz no way id ever get laid. fuck my trog esque genetics man..fuck em. ruined my life