Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Thots and booby twitch streamers

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
I’m tired, absolutely fucking TIRED of seeing threads on 4chan about these female ecelebs who think they’re smart and capable of a rational thought process similar to men. I’m fucking TIRED of all these booby skeptic/alt-right girls, attention whores and tradthots like Brittany Venti (zoophiliac), Lauren Southern, Tara McCarthy, Brittany Pettibone, Shoeonhead, Jaclyn Glenn, The White Rose, Lauren Rose, Puppinia Stewart, Ashley Jones, etc etc etc. Just more proof that women shouldn’t be on the internet. I’m tired of these thirsty BETA MALES (read “beta” which means cuck, not omega, which means incel) who promote these thots in their endless threads on there. It’s so cringy. The only attention whore I ever liked was Evalion, and that’s only because of the nostalgia and the fact that it seemed okay at first to have a woman be the spokesperson for your “movement” so-to-speak.

I’ve also noticed that whenever women are “woke” it always means that they have a boyfriend who is redpilled and simply fed her those redpills. Women are a hivemind and cannot think independently like men do. Even Evalion who I just mentioned was no exception as it later came out. And thus one could say that women CAN-NOT be redpilled. THERE IS NO MORE CONVERSATION.

Y tf do people actually donate to them

It's just simps. Weak pathetic men responsible for this.

Y tf do people actually donate to them
“If muh kween says my name I’ll definitely have a chance with her! Maybe if I give her all my money she’ll like me for me and not my wallet! Hold on, who’s that half naked guy in her background?”

Actual story from a mod of Amourath or whatever her name was, jfl

I still laugh at the idea that Chelsea Green was a hardcore feminism cunt, then starts fucking Chris Raygun (a centrist cunt) and she becomes a moderate centrist herself, almost over night.

You are right, women have no independent thought process. They want Chad because other women want Chad, they want to live like degenerates because other women live like degenerates. No rational thinking skills.

If you're actually trad, you're a homemaker and mother, not a childless alt-right grifter working the "I'm not like the other girls" angle like all those named in the OP. I have more respect for even the sleaziest camwhore or titty streamer than any tradthot.

numales watch them

I'm glad I frequented 4chan to see degrade into that
tbh worschip threads are annoying and I'm thankful we don't have them here

Last edited: