Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Those who say , looks don't matter are lying to you. Sex and intimacy brings satisfaction to life.

L

Linesnap99

Paragon
★★★★★

This paper presents a lifespan perspective of sexuality issues for individuals with developmental disabilities.

From a historical perspective, the Eugenics movement spanning from 1880 –1940 led to forced mass sterilization and the segregation of people with developmental disabilities from mainstream society (King & Richards, 2002; Löfgren‐Mårtenson, 2004). As a prime example, in 1927, during the case of Buck v Bell, 274 U.S 2000 (1927), the United States Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of involuntary sterilization on individuals with mental retardation.

Not only have individuals with developmental disabilities been viewed as sexually deviant (Di Giulio, 2003), but they have also been seen as irrelevant, prone to criminality, asexual, and problematic to society (Karellou, 2003; King & Richards, 2002).

then there is a story about a foid. how she and had difficulties with her health.
the article continues

Current cultural ideology bombards us with beautiful body images that are virtually impossible for someone with a physical disability to attain (Cole & Cole, 1993). Such messages, in turn, cultivate a negative self‐ image and low self‐esteem (Bradley & Burke, 2002). Potgieter and Khan (2005) interviewed adolescents with spinal cord injuries who discussed the battle they face about not meeting conventional standards of beauty. In this regard, some individuals perceived themselves as doubly disabled—that is, disabled and unattractive.

looks impacts every aspects of life

Sexual self‐esteem is so vital that Mayer, Heller, and Heller (1993) have even cited damages to sexual self‐esteem as a kind of disability in and of itself. Such a low self‐esteem detracts from the individual’s self‐image and ultimately satisfaction with life.

without sexual desire and sex you become an empty shell.

samanthas sob story continues

Samantha desires a boyfriend just as much as her friends at school.She begins to think she is not worthy of a boyfriend, and even questions the authenticity of her friendships. As a 28 year old, Samantha has recently moved into a group home with three other individuals who also have various developmental disabilities

In the community, there is a man named Ray that Samantha has grown quite fond of. Ray works with her at her workplace where they see each other weekly. He too, has expressed an interest in Samantha and has told her so. Eventually, their friendship developed into something more, and for the past several years, they refer to each other as “boyfriend and girlfriend.” Naturally, they would like to see each other more than just at work, however this usually depends on staff and what is happening (e.g., appointments) in their group homes. They would like to take the next step in their relationship and become intimate. A few times they
have been caught at work embracing and kissing.

disabled foid gets a boyfriend. while you rot with no girlfriend.

Shakespeare (2000) states that intimacy, relationship building, warmth, validation, and a sense of connection to others is just as critical to people with developmental disabilities as it is to typically developed adults.

give me a medal for surviving without any of that
humans are social being and looks brings in validation and intimacy.

A support worker takes Samantha and Ray out on a “date” each Thursday night and they also have opportunities to talk on the phone everyday.

no foid support worker for your face.

According to Cole and Cole (1993), “[w]e are sexual until our death”

Last edited:
Same reaction, haven’t seen science acknowledging the gravity of it much. It’s just really really not healthy to have no intimacy.

I saw a normtard actually make a high IQ analogy in attempts to make it seem like sex wasn’t a big deal

intimacy is like air, you care a lot about it when you don’t have any

or some shit like that

like yeah nigga that’s exactly the point. intimacy, food, water, shelter, security, freedom of disease, are all foundation of life. cant build the rest without it. so while niggas who have all that are talking about their new couch, you can’t start that yet because your foundation isn’t finished

Insert "Females have higher rates of depression" meme.

af4b7ac9a64e6015210a0c6589f25491.jpg
:feelscry:

why people still deny this, its in the basic human biology, you cant just stop breathing or eating, sure you wont suffocate without sex and intimacy but you will go crazy no doubt. We are social sexual creatures, you need a person to be intimate with and lean on in life.

without sexual desire and sex you become an empty shell.
True,know it first hand.
Even if a foid somehow found me attractive it wouldn't do me any good,its too late.
I'm drained of life energy and since i fully embraced the :blackpill: i know that foids are soulless and only want you for either your looks or your resources.

The only people that say this are ones who have lived a life where their looks never held them back.

has this been pinned? mods should pin this

I couldn't agree more. Sex is a godly activity to have.
Sex is the most valued human experience