Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Those who bully the autistic subhuman, Chris Chan, and their paternalistic pretenses

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
In light of Chris Chan's Oedipal complex, I've looked into communities which follow him full-time, and the strangest thing I've observed is how many people there have a paternalistic fursona of supposedly caring about him and what's in his interests.

For example, I came across somebody who said that they hope Chris Chan would get sent to a mental hospital rather than a prison, because this would be "best" for him. As if he cares about what's "best" for the subhuman abomination he's gawking at, first of all. And second of all, getting pumped full of antipsychotics is hardly enviable to getting put into some female prison as a tranny. Even from a troll's perspective, the dull and docile Chris Chan that would result from a chemical lobotomy wouldn't be very entertaining anymore (the paternalistic pretenders among the trolls would surely find that their purported "care" for him would vanish after this :feelshaha:).

But this raises the deeper question of why normalfags would attempt to appear moral even (or especially) in immoral contexts, where they're brutally mocking and gawking at the weak and retarded. This is because they are fake people, incapable of owning up to what they're doing. One can appreciate the genuine psychopaths in places such as KiwiFarms who don't bother to put a positive veneer on their cruelty, unlike these low-functioning normalfags.

[UWSL]IncelTears, for its part, is just KiwiFarms for Karens.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
IT users need to end their lives except the incels in denial. I promote IT suicide.

I hate kiwifags, they're just bullies

Kiwifarms is a place for people who have nothing else to do but bully people they deem lesser than themselves. Its a disgusting site and they hate Autistic people and Lonely Men. It's basically IT in that regards.
It is noteworthy that IT does the paternalism to a greater extent than KiwiFarms, certainly as a factor of being filled with more faux-empathetic foids.

They claim to have our interests at heart as they mock us :feelshaha:

It is noteworthy that IT does the paternalism to a greater extent than KiwiFarms, certainly as a factor of being filled with more faux-empathetic foids.

They claim to have our interests at heart as they mock us :feelshaha:
Same as those who mock fat people in order to get them to loose weight, of course it's not about improving their life quality but for your own amusement, have the decency to admit it (not saying anything about worthless, selectively applied bullshit like body positivity/fat acceptance). This is why Kiwifarmers at least get a minor dose of respect, because they publically admit that they are doing it for the lulz/their private amusement instead of pretending to stand here for a noble social cause.

Same as those who mock fat people in order to get them to loose weight, of course it's not about improving their life quality but for your own amusement, have the decency to admit it (not saying anything about worthless, selectively applied bullshit like body positivity/fat acceptance). This is why Kiwifarmers at least get a minor dose of respect, because they publically admit that they are doing it for the lulz/their private amusement instead of pretending to stand here for a noble social cause.
Even on KiwiFarms, you can separate the psychopathic wheat from the normalfag chaff in terms of who finds Chris Chan's recent escapade disgusting or not.

The ones who find it disgusting will say things like, "I didn't want this :soy:" or "why'd you do this, Chris:soy:", which is just a disgust reaction tinged with irony, one step removed from paternalistic bullshit.

Meanwhile, the psychopaths find it plainly hilarious that Chris Chan has degraded himself in seemingly the ultimate way.

Kiwifarms is a place for people who have nothing else to do but bully people they deem lesser than themselves. Its a disgusting site and they hate Autistic people and Lonely Men. It's basically IT in that regards.

And of course it’s a foid who posts this. We all know they despise autistic men yet we’re supposedly the bad ones for despising them in return.

And of course it’s a foid who posts this. We all know they despise autistic men yet we’re supposedly the bad ones for despising them in return.
One day she will post from the grave:

"Autism I've witnessed IRL: an incel saint shot me in the head." :feelsokman:

One day she will post from the grave:

"Autism I've witnessed IRL: an incel saint shot me in the head." :feelsokman:
Knowing foids, she will want to post this on her final moments just for quick validation before she dies.

This is exactly the type of shit I'm talking about. Like wut.

Who would have thought that a mentally ill man would do this kind of thing. Fag thought it was just fun and games.
In most recent news, Chris officially confessed:

228011868 574527350222585 3491379009776207458 n

View: https://vocaroo.com/14HIUJb54GZW

:worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I didn't know he could get lower than the whole tranny thing

I hope he's acting wtf :feelswhat:
In light of Chris Chan's Oedipal complex, I've looked into communities which follow him full-time, and the strangest thing I've observed is how many people there have a paternalistic fursona of supposedly caring about him and what's in his interests.

For example, I came across somebody who said that they hope Chris Chan would get sent to a mental hospital rather than a prison, because this would be "best" for him. As if he cares about what's "best" for the subhuman abomination he's gawking at, first of all. And second of all, getting pumped full of antipsychotics is hardly enviable to getting put into some female prison as a tranny. Even from a troll's perspective, the dull and docile Chris Chan that would result from a chemical lobotomy wouldn't be very entertaining anymore (the paternalistic pretenders among the trolls would surely find that their purported "care" for him would vanish after this :feelshaha:).

But this raises the deeper question of why normalfags would attempt to appear moral even (or especially) in immoral contexts, where they're brutally mocking and gawking at the weak and retarded. This is because they are fake people, incapable of owning up to what they're doing. One can appreciate the genuine psychopaths in places such as KiwiFarms who don't bother to put a positive veneer on their cruelty, unlike these low-functioning normalfags.

IT users need to end their lives except the incels in denial. I promote IT suicide.
I hate kiwifags, they're just bullies

View: https://youtu.be/0SQrQahoNO8
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

He doesn’t represent all of us autistic males.
Doesn't matter because degenerate cringelords like him are unironically what normies think autists are like. What you think of yourself honestly doesn't mean shit, what really matters is how people percieve you to be :smonk::blackpill:

Doesn't matter because degenerate cringelords like him are unironically what normies think autists are like. What you think of yourself honestly doesn't mean shit, what really matters is how people percieve you to be :smonk::blackpill:
But then they also say ‘Not all women are like that’ but claim all autistic men are the same. Fuck them.

But then they also say ‘Not all women are like that’ but claim all autistic men are the same. Fuck them.
Yep. Nothing in this cucked world is fair. But then again, a huge portion of hardcore bluepillers are literal autists who spew that same bullshit and white knight w*men every chance they get whilst also bullying incels as if we're below them so I couldn't care less. Fuck everybody

Last edited:
braziliansigma is my favorite autist
no one could be as autistic as him to dedicate an entire life screenshotting posts of this forum

Truth. They need put Chris Chan to sleep and stop this gay institutionalization/prison bullshit. We all know no one cares for him, he has no use, and is a threat to society. Best off permanently sleeping, hate that normies put on this positive facade.

They are just evil normies who are psychos in general

It's all A-logs, virtue signallers, normalfags, roasties and SJWs left in those communities

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/oufkpr/wtf_i_am_concerned/h7366fw/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

This cuck screenshotted me for saying this yet replies to a comment where incel suicide is promoted, proving he only finds it bad when we promote IT suicide but not when IT promotes incel suicide. Chad cums on your girlfriend’s tits, Robert

So, Null's "compassion" didn't last very long. Christard gave access of his email to Null, bad decision, Null found out he's stealing money from his mom, Null contacted the police and said he's done with CWC.

Last edited:
So, Null's "compassion" didn't last very long. Christard gave access of his email to Null, bad decision, Null found out he's stealing money from his mom, Null contacted the police and said he's done with CWC.

View attachment 473846

View attachment 473849
It seems likely to me that Chris will commit suicide. This is a prediction that I haven't seen anyone make (because they want to believe that the Chris Chan "saga(s)" will "never end").

He's basically gotten disowned by everyone, including his family, and he's a tranny to boot.

Imagine the moralfag mental gymnastics that would follow Chris's suicide.

Last edited:

View attachment 473846

View attachment 473849
It seems likely to me that Chris will commit suicide. This is a prediction that I haven't seen anyone make (because they want to believe that the Chris Chan "saga(s)" will "never end").

He's basically gotten disowned by everyone, including his family, and he's a tranny to boot.

Imagine the moralfag mental gymnastics that would follow Chris's suicide.
Brutal even Null has cut him off. It's over for him. Government's fault for not putting him to sleep.

"best" for Barb to rot and promptly die in a nursing home

"best" for Chris to get chemically lobotomized in a psych ward

:feelsugh::feelshaha::feelsugh:

Truth. They need put Chris Chan to sleep and stop this gay institutionalization/prison bullshit. We all know no one cares for him, he has no use, and is a threat to society. Best off permanently sleeping, hate that normies put on this positive facade.

View attachment 473635
If it were up to me I’d gladly put Kiwi Farms and IT to sleep as well.

Reason being is these types of psychopaths serve absolutely no benefit to society ie they are not performing dangerous jobs normies are afraid of performing such as firefighting, disarming bombs and keeping the power poles standing and electricity flowing after a harsh storm knocks the poles down.

No.

All that they are doing is sitting around all day goading people with different mental illnesses than their own to commit various acts of crime and self harm so they can laugh.

These types simply do not deserve to live in any truly civilized environment.