Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Those Twitch foids getting the Huge cuck payments were getting trolled.

• Thread starter BluePillsPoison
  • Start date
BluePillsPoison

BluePillsPoison

NEET LiL Ogre
★★
I saw a ton of posts about those twitch whores getting huge payments from random cucks online. Turns out, he was one of ours... not incel, but definitely hates them... apparently more than us.

He was making the payments and cancelling them after these whores started spending money they didn't even have yet.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8q88pv/twitch-troll-donations-paypal

Unfortunately though, the last one, paypal told him it's over boyo and refused to cancel the payment.

Cucks at PayPal are probly a bunch of feminist HR types with a vendetta against men.

Either that or they are typical soyboy numale tech type guys, faggot female worshipping cucks.

Refund the man his money, that whore doesnt deserve a penny of it.

Saint twitchcel pbuh

Cucks at PayPal are probly a bunch of feminist HR types with a vendetta against men.

Either that or they are typical soyboy numale tech type guys, faggot female worshipping cucks.

Refund the man his money, that whore doesnt deserve a penny of it.

Though I'm sure that you're right, I can see Paypals end of it. If they keep allowing that, they wouldn't be accepted as a payment method anymore.

That article was lifefuel at first then complete ragefuel. If I got $50,000 in donation from someone, I would save it up, and if that person took it away from me, so be it, since it was never my money in the first place. Fuck these entitled whores, no one is to blame but them if they spend the donation money on frivolous shit. CuckPal are just run by retarded soyboys and feminists who hate men.

Still, that guy is an absolute legend, hopefully he got some of those whores in deep debt. Does he still have an account online, maybe someone could send him the invite for this forum.

Though I'm sure that you're right, I can see Paypals end of it. If they keep allowing that, they wouldn't be accepted as a payment method anymore.

They should have just given his money back and banned him from the service if they feared for their legitimacy. This current retarded method of theirs would allow an ultra-rich person to keep trolling them if he wanted to.

They should have just given his money back and banned him from the service if they feared for their legitimacy. This current retarded method of theirs would allow an ultra-rich person to keep trolling them if he wanted to.

Yea I can see that.

Apparently he's arabic, and has extremely filthy rich parents. Dude would have no interest in us. He could be a trucecel and he'd still ascend.
Like he has enough money he isn't even trying to fight it. He did it all on mom and dad's credit cards connected to PP to get it to go through.

Any man that puts those shameless whores in their place is a hero.

Also, let's not forget that the last one was after he already fucked a bunch of their lives up.

Yea I can see that.

Apparently he's arabic, and has extremely filthy rich parents. Dude would have no interest in us. He could be a trucecel and he'd still ascend.
Like he has enough money he isn't even trying to fight it. He did it all on mom and dad's credit cards connected to PP to get it to go through.

I thought he was a 18 year old in Australia with very rich parents?

"iNexus_Ninja, as it turns out, is an 18-year-old kid from Australia named Anthony Archer. A now-deleted tweet discovered by Reddit users months ago reportedly suggested he used his parents' credit card to pay for the shenanigans, and the card apparently carried that kind of load just fine."

But you are right either way, he is just some rich fratboy troll, any woman would suck his dick in a heartbeat with the amount of money his parents have, he'd have no interest in inceldom or hating foids.

Paypal often doesn't have legal standing to collect the money you owe them. I've utilized this loophole :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

I thought he was a 18 year old in Australia with very rich parents?
Aye that's it. I must've gotten him mixed up with another article I'm reading.

He's chadstrailian. Interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back