Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

those that used the darkweb what did you find?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I never used the dark web but im curious on how its like to browse it. is it really as scary as the creepypastas make it seem?

No, it's just dead links, scams, CIA honeypots that can be kinda interesting (like hitman websites), drug markets, Tor version of Facebook which I found hilarious, that's it really. You'll only find what you look for and most of the creepypasta shit is too impractical to ever happen (like torture streams)

Tor is extremely slow for me for some reason i just uninstalled it maybe thats for the better

Dead links, spam, and puke-inducing random cp spam:feelspuke::feelspuke:.

No, it's just dead links, scams, CIA honeypots that can be kinda interesting (like hitman websites), drug markets, Tor version of Facebook which I found hilarious, that's it really. You'll only find what you look for and most of the creepypasta shit is too impractical to ever happen (like torture streams)

nothing.

you only find cp and drugs and shit if you look for it

Tor is extremely slow for me for some reason i just uninstalled it maybe thats for the better
It's slow for everyone, that's just how it works

Boring forums
Drugs and weapons for sale (totally legit and not a honeypot or scam)

the markets are cool, even just to look through them. but you gotta find a good link

I'm too low IQ to find good links that aren't dead or a scam :feelsrope: