Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

those that say "just go outside bro" are projecting

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
the ironic part is that those who actually DO go outside develop blackpill beliefs. tell that to the wageslave incels who work at mcdonalds with a chad/stacy boss and normie co-workers who taunt the incels. say that to the incels who have to deal with angry normie/stacy customers. say that to the incels who constantly deals with bullying from chad at school.

I believe only those who never go outside have bluepill beliefs. if you just read what you see on social media then you'd think females care about personality. I mean, before middle school when I was terminally online I was naive enough to think all I had to do was be kind and eventually I'd get a girlfriend. but it was after middle school and after high school when I figured foids are just shallow bitches.

well yeah, basically nothing works once you end up a friendless older virgin

there's no "go outside and be NT" because you can go outside and be friendly anytime, i did it, and you don't get anywhere, because normies are concerned with things that can't be faked, like your experiences and friends, they don't give a shit about your smile and firm handshake