Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Those of you who want to leave, but don't, what keeps you here?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Maybe the forum has become too gay. Maybe there's too much bragging. Maybe there's too much worship. Maybe you think the admins are out to get you. But for some reason you stay. Why?

I think I stay because I worry about the people here.

My consciousness is bound to the forum

it helps me cope with my loneliness

I'm retarded

last based place on the internet

leave and do what?
this is just a replacement for social interactions irl

Maybe the forum has become too gay. Maybe there's too much bragging. Maybe there's too much worship. Maybe you think the admins are out to get you. But for some reason you stay. Why?

I think I stay because I worry about the people here.
Thanks buddy boyo
:dab:

Try to become more social IRL?
i dont see the benefit in that
i cut off all of my friends years ago because i couldnt stand pretending to be NT, they still try to reach out to me once a year or so but i just ignore it
i'd much rather spend the time i have into shit i enjoy

i dont see the benefit in that
i cut off all of my friends years ago because i couldnt stand pretending to be NT, they still try to reach out to me once a year or so but i just ignore it
i'd much rather spend the time i have into shit i enjoy

Can't you do what you enjoy IRL?

This place is pretty chill tbh, and I get to have social interaction which I don’t get to irl, also there is free speech here

no, all my interests are solo-oriented

Even solo interests can be discussed among others. Like, maybe I enjoy doing drugs. Being alone, and being high. I can discuss how cool that is with other people who do the same thing.

leave and do what?
this is just a replacement for social interactions irl
tbh
While chad's rearranging stacy's guts im here rotting

Even solo interests can be discussed among others. Like, maybe I enjoy doing drugs. Being alone, and being high. I can discuss how cool that is with other people who do the same thing.
its good if you can find someone with similar interests and be able to also loosen yourself without having to watch every word u spit out
easier said than done considering most normies are extroverted and typically dont have a lot in common with incels

Well for one I have no friends, I’ll browse this site while I’m eating, walking in the woods, or on a car ride.
tbh
While my TYRONE BBC BULL is rearranging my wife’s guts I rot here
@FamilyGuy1999 again with the BBC posting?

Well for one I have no friends, I’ll browse this site while I’m eating, walking in the woods, or on a car ride.

@FamilyGuy1999 again with the BBC posting?
it seems like we live rent free in @eattheblackcock's head

No foids are allowed to be on here. It’s a nice escape from them.

last based place on the internet

But if you want to leave, doesn't that mean this place isn't based?

Those of you saying "I have to stay, this is my social forum," why are you hanging out in what you hold is a non-based place?