Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion those of you that moved out how you did it?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
im supposed to go tomorrow to look at apartments but i feel like im too much high inhb for this im nervous af .
fucking going from apartment to apartment talking with annoying af normies. and also wtf do i know about apartments they can scam me i dont know shit and what i need to look at
its over

Ask your landlord how to pay them rent, make sure to pay it, and... that's pretty much it.

im supposed to go tomorrow to look at apartments but i feel like im too much high inhb for this im nervous af .
fucking going from apartment to apartment talking with annoying af normies. and also wtf do i know about apartments they can scam me i dont know shit and what i need to look at
its over

I left the house and my mom called saying I couldn't come back. This is how I made it.

Moved only from one my room into another, bigger and with balcony :/

it depends where you are but in some cities they basically need to bend over backwards to impress you so you take it and they can get paid. yeah it's true you gotta go talk to.normies, possibly even bluepill boomers, and that will help you get over your inhibition a bit cos they gotta keep you happy. also these people will be pretty used to dealing with people like us so dont worry too much

This actually happened. I went to visit a friend for a couple of days and on my birthday my mom called and said: "Happy birthday. Btw, my new boyfriend moved in." I was like: "Wow we will have little space when I come back". She responded: "You can't come back!" On that birthday I learned I was homeless.

Not moved out yet, but I am moving out in a few months. Looking at apartments atm, it's hard because I have a service dog because of my anxiety, so I need an apartment where dogs are allowed. It's fucking hard, the reason why I wanna move out is because I think it will help me to be on my own

also wtf do i know about apartments they can scam me i dont know shit and what i need to look at
its over

Don't be quick to sign things.
Read the contract THOROUGHLY.

That's about it tbh.

Not moved out yet, but I am moving out in a few months. Looking at apartments atm, it's hard because I have a service dog because of my anxiety, so I need an apartment where dogs are allowed. It's fucking hard, the reason why I wanna move out is because I think it will help me to be on my own

Most apartments take pets, especially service animals. You just have to pay extra.

This actually happened. I went to visit a friend for a couple of days and on my birthday my mom called and said: "Happy birthday. Btw, my new boyfriend moved in." I was like: "Wow we will have little space when I come back". She responded: "You can't come back!" On that birthday I learned I was homeless.
American? parents like that deserve their kids to rope

You living alone or with roommates?

TBH it's nearly impossible now with rent prices so high unless you make a fuck ton of money

when i did it like 10 years ago you could do it with no credit history and two months rent up front

now they want 3 years tax returns, perfect credit, no arrest record, etc.

bro make sure you do a thorough inspection of the apartment - check every corner and read the contract carefully. i did my apartment inspection in a hurry bc high inhib and got fucked over when i realized that the place isnt worth what i paid for

not moved out yet, but i consider it of course after gaining money

One of the happiest days of my life will be when I finally have my own place. I hate the annoying and life ruining faggots that I've been dealing with for 22 years now.

If you're sub 3 good luck. I can't be around another human being without having severe anxiety and panic attacks do to years of being forced to interact with people while being a narrow framed short guy, with fucked up maxilla and mandible, and severe acne covering my entire face. Immersion therapy doesn't work either. Every time I put myself out there nothing but bad things happen, so it made everything worse. Years of this and now I have the symptoms of autism without being autistic, am mentally ill, and can't do anything.