Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Those in/having graduated from college, did you enjoy your experience if not for the poor social aspects?

Dumbasszoomer

Dumbasszoomer

Adachicel
★★★★
Just wondering because my educational experience in life has been complete garbage thus far

I actually enjoyed learning stuff until it became too complicated for me and I started struggling to keep up.

I actually enjoyed learning stuff until it became too complicated for me and I started struggling to keep up.
do you go to a larger school? I feel like that happens to a lot of people I know that go state schools and shit

I enjoyed it more than school for sure. Was able to find the kind of people who'd make friends with me.

Just wondering because my educational experience in life has been complete garbage thus far

Absolutely. College was a much better experience for me than school before that. The work was much more interesting. I had much more flexibility in my schedule, and I chose my courses so that I didn't have to wake up extremely early every morning, unlike school where I had no say in the matter. Also, if I didn't want to go to class for some reason, I could choose not to, unlike school, where I would get marked tardy. I also personally found it easier than high school, though your mileage may vary.

I guess it won't as fun because I was good at it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back