Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Those Chad vs Virgin memes are getting pretty popular...

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
They are on facebook groups, and "chad" is written on trains and bathrooms in my area. My brother saw the memes somewhere and he wants to dress up as the virgin, and me as the chad for the next comic con. LOL at me dressing as a 'chad' and him as an incel, when in fact it is the complete opposite in real life.

It's pretty good though. There are some funny ones.

Gymcel said:
It's pretty good though. There are some funny ones.

Yea, i'm familiar with them. A guy on r/incels posted them all summer on the sub.

i`m not happy, that was created by the failed normies of R9k.

Now everyone will think that incels are a bunch of mentalcels 5-6.

I don't think normals get the point of the joke. It was to make fun of the original "virgin walk" meme on /r9k/ and was joking about the ridiculousness of chads. It's been bastardized into just being making fun of virgins again.

Berdea said:
I don't think normals get the point of the joke. It was to make fun of the original "virgin walk" meme on /r9k/ and was joking about the ridiculousness of chads. It's been bastardized into just being making fun of virgins again.

Yea, us male virgins will never win.

Unbearable2woman said:

Yea, my brother thought that the 'virgin' was an average guy. He thought it was a chad being compared to an average guy, but no, it is a subhuman. I corrected him on that.

Zielony4 said:
Berdea said:
Yea, us male virgins will never win.

Unbearable2woman said:
Yea, my brother thought that the 'virgin' was an average guy. He thought it was a chad being compared to an average guy, but no, it is a subhuman. I corrected him on that.

The Virgin is pretty average, just look at that jawline and eye area.

Just like the "robots" of R9k, a bunch of betacucks.

Femoids have also started to use them:

NTqv4dk.png

mental_out said:
Well the original chad one was essentially chad doing the reverse of everything in the virgin walk meme and showing how silly it was. The original joke has long since been forgotten like with most memes.

Exactly, it was a counter to the virgin meme which had been spammed for a while. Normalfags ruin everything.

Red Shambhala said:

NTqv4dk.png

Females ruin everything.

Red Shambhala said:

NTqv4dk.png

Holy shit, femails are evil.

Bump. Acid sales need to be easier.