Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Those black men who just cum’n’run are winning life

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
They spread their DNA

Don’t have to pay for shit

The state and or cucks pay to raise his DNA

He just kicks back with his homies, impregnates foids on the low, his has no reason to give a shit, he got other men paying for his DNA to continue on, he won life.

When I was a ignorant I thought these guys were so bad! But now I get them, they’re just playing the system and kicking back, they ain’t being cucks, ain’t paying taxes, and still leaving their DNA and genes on the world.

According to nature, they WON and WON amazingly, not even having to use their own resources to continue on their genes! Fucking amazing. There’s only a few species on the planet who can do this, and they’re considered to be amazing things. Think of that species of wasp, it injects it’s eggs into a spider, the eggs of the wasp grow in the spider, and eventually they hatch, and larvae end up slowly eating the spider alive. All the wasp had to do was fuck and have it’s eggs fertilised, and then inject eggs into the spider for the spider to be slowly leeched to death by the wasps babies inside of it! The eggs turn into larvae and then into a wasps, which eats the remains of the spider it leeched off! Amazing.

Last edited:
Agree tbh

But can't help to feel bad for the children

soon it will be most males that foids deem worthy of reproduction that do that as society drifts away from the traditional family unit and becomes more africanized

Living the fab without picking up the tab.

Based & kangpilled

Living the fab without picking up the tab.

Many a Chad have done this.

How many times a foid travels, fucks a random Chad in another country, goes back home country, finds out she’s pregnant later! Keeps the kid, and never finds out who that Chad was! No mans name on the birth certificate!!!! She’ll still betabux or state to pay for the continuation of his genes!! Amazing

Nature mogged

Not my ideal life but at least they get what they want. Mogs me

if only I could spread my seed , I could create a manlet army and we could all rampage .

It’s fine as long as you don’t give a shit about civilization. I for one don’t want to live in a poverty riddled shithole like 95% of Africa and African American ran cities. Detroit, Baltimore and South side Chicago is what you get when you live like savages. Lots and lots of fatherless niggers in gangs killing each other like apes over STD riddled pussy and “muh street cred”.