Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Those asian women probably enjoyed being gunned down by a white man

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
He gave them all ideal deaths

A while back I made a post here saying how I would like for a girl to kill me, ideally shed hug me before shooting me in the head without me knowing

Now that post got removed and I got a warning for female worship but JFL @ how applicable that post is to this scenario

Asian girls worship whites as much as if not more than I like girls, therefore it isnt far fetched to think that they enjoyed being killed by that blond haired blue eyed wasp

Those surviving will now be able to brag about how much white guys want them and hate them and post about racism like Anna Akana while dating another white dude

Seems like a huge false flag imho. Big gun bill is going to Congress and there has been a lot of black-asian ethnic strife, and all of a sudden some random hick shoots up some noodle whores. Couldn't have been better timing

I hate gookwhores honestly, they're self-hating tendencies make's me want to strangle them to death in real life......simulator.

I hate gookwhores honestly, they're self-hating tendencies make's me want to strangle them to death in real life......simulator.

Im kind of no longer attracted to them

Like I sometimes read relationship subreddits or r/sex and get so jealous but then when I check a girls profile and see shes asian I get turned off, its like reading about a landwhale or a black girl having sex

Not really missing out much by not fucking either

I get jealous of white couples though I want to die

enjoyed being gunned down​

that guy was a huge sperg ngl he was prob an alt right cel who took the whole "we hate minorities" thing too literally. the alt right have no reason to hate asian women. asian foids are a crucial source of pussy for them and every major alt right guy like richard spencer fucked gooks. when stormfront talk about killing ethnics they mean black and hispanic men not asian foids

Im kind of no longer attracted to them

Like I sometimes read relationship subreddits or r/sex and get so jealous but then when I check a girls profile and see shes asian I get turned off, its like reading about a landwhale or a black girl having sex

Not really missing out much by not fucking either

I get jealous of white couples though I want to die
are you white or non-white? also why go on these subreddits its pure suicide fuel.

foids bow their heads when walking past chads on the street, asking to be dominated.
they are exposing their necks in a sign of submission, the most vulnerable and tender part of their body.
it's as if they are asking to be hurt there even though a strong impact would kill them.
i really wonder if they take their masochism so far as to want to be killed by chads; it wouldn't surprise me given some of their fetishes.

when stormfront talk about killing ethnics they mean black and hispanic men not asian foids
Ultimate proof storm fronts are gigacucks fetishizing german Chads and they are probably all homosexuals in denial tbh

that guy was a huge sperg ngl he was prob an alt right cel who took the whole "we hate minorities" thing too literally. the alt right have no reason to hate asian women. asian foids are a crucial source of pussy for them and every major alt right guy like richard spencer fucked gooks. when stormfront talk about killing ethnics they mean black and hispanic men not asian foids

are you white or non-white? also why go on these subreddits its pure suicide fuel.

Im ethnic

I have to do it because I cant let myself forget that Im missing out and that I should be angry

Slavs are not white
Dont fall for those edgy people online who say that eastern Europeans aren’t white. I know many Russian, Polish, and Serbian people in real life, and they look white as hell. The way I see it, anyone whose European (aside from Ashkenazi Jews and Turks) are white. So that includes : NorthWestern European, Northen European, Eastern European, and Southern European. So dont worry homie, you’re white.

Dont fall for those edgy people online who say that eastern Europeans aren’t white. I know many Russian, Polish, and Serbian people in real life, and they look white as hell. The way I see it, anyone whose European (aside from Ashkenazi Jews and Turks) are white. So that includes : NorthWestern European, Northen European, Eastern European, and Southern European. So dont worry homie, you’re white.
most western turks pass as white, they have strong greek admixture.

most western turks pass as white, they have strong greek admixture.
My bad. I was mostly referring to the turks that look more brownish (like gypsy-appearing).
that's still white. are you american?
Arent you arab? Im not trying to be dick, it’s just that I heard you say that you were Arabic once. No problem if you are

Last edited:
My bad. I was mostly referring to the turks that look more brownish (like gypsy-appearing).
all good. i forgive you.

generally the further east you go the more ethnic they look in turkey.

foids bow their heads when walking past chads on the street, asking to be dominated.
they are exposing their necks in a sign of submission, the most vulnerable and tender part of their body.
it's as if they are asking to be hurt there even though a strong impact would kill them.
i really wonder if they take their masochism so far as to want to be killed by chads; it wouldn't surprise me given some of their fetishes.
Do foids really do that? I thought that when women do that, that means they're uncomfortable. A lot of answers on the internet seem to say that.

Last edited:
Do foids really do that? I thought that when women do that, that means they're uncomfortable.
head up means she thinks you're garbage, head down means she's being submissive.
that's what i've read.
it could mean she's uncomfortable and doesn't want to look in your eye; in practice that will happen to bigger men.
but walk behind a chad and see how the foids passing react. they will either look at him or put their head down right as he passes.

Slavs are not white sandniggers and kikes have white traits do you call them white too?

Police say he was motivated by "sexual addiction." Maybe he went to the those massage parlors because they were those were undercover places for sexual services.

Police say he was motivated by "sexual addiction." Maybe he went to the those spas because they were those undercover sex parlors then something drove him to attack there.

Ok it seems like he was Christian. I'm guessing he frequented those massage parlors for prostitution/sex. Then he began to feel a sense of shame over and combined with severe mental issues saw to eliminate his desire by eliminating them.

this 100%

All the Asian girls are just gonna continue dating white guys, nothing will change
Police say he was motivated by "sexual addiction." Maybe he went to the those massage parlors because they were those were undercover places for sexual services.
The give happy endings and bj parlours