Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Thos is the best Neil Strauss could do

anondump

anondump

Banned
-
For those of you Neil Strauss is the guy that wrote the book the game and is consideted the pua goat.
This is who hes married to.
So much for having game.
So maybe if you become a rich pua celebrity you too could some day find a 6/10 roastie who hit the wall to be your wife.

Attachments

• 20180601_020627.jpeg
    20180601_020627.jpeg
    809.5 KB · Views: 314
She's pretty hot,and he's a faggy,beta voice having numale.
He had status pre "the game" and 10fold afterwards.

pua doesnt work you retards

Notice how she’s sitting sown so he looks taller. She’s probably a refugee form some east european shithole, just glad to live in america and not get shot at by gypsy gangs every day.

Manwhores are part of the fucking problem. At least as much as thots, maybe even more so. This is why I can't fucking stand ROK for instance. They complain about women not having any clue on what loyalty means, only to then write shit like "How to score hot Ukranian Women". Chads are just as rope-worthy as Stacies.

Still mogs him to oblivion.

Tbh this is proof for the power of his game not against it lol.

Thread backfire once again.

I'm about that guy's looksmatch level and I don't have 1/100 of his fame and wealth, so I know it's over for me. Not interested in settling with an old hag anyway.
Manwhores are part of the fucking problem. At least as much as thots, maybe even more so. This is why I can't fucking stand ROK for instance. They complain about women not having any clue on what loyalty means, only to then write shit like "How to score hot Ukranian Women". Chads are just as rope-worthy as Stacies.
I vehemently disagree. Women are the side of things that need control. Men will always be thirsty for sex and their promiscuity doesn't hurt society nearly as much as the female one.

In a traditional society this promiscuity would be directed towards prostitutes. With nowadays level of technology and medicine only dumbasses get serious STDs from prostitutes, before you mention that.

she's a 7/10 in my books
he's a 3/10, this pic just works in favor of "game"

she mogs him super hard

also i would literally kill my own mother for a chance at getting a wife like that. actually any wife would do it, im fucking desperate:feelsrope:

For those of you Neil Strauss is the guy that wrote the book the game and is consideted the pua goat.
So much for having game.
So maybe if you become a rich pua celebrity you too could some day find a 6/10 roastie who hit the wall to be your wife.
looksmatched imo (she has lots makup + maybe photoshop in the pic)

He has a lot of status and I remember hearing about him even before "The Game". I wasted a lot of weekends trying to be a PUA because of that shit.

cope

that's not a 6/10, he definitely is dating above his looksmatch.
]

I vehemently disagree. Women are the side of things that need control. Men will always be thirsty for sex and their promiscuity doesn't hurt society nearly as much as the female one.

In a traditional society this promiscuity would be directed towards prostitutes. With nowadays level of technology and medicine only dumbasses get serious STDs from prostitutes, before you mention that.
I guess you're mostly right though I still can't fully agree with the first statement. "Polyamory" is harmful regardless of who's engaging in it. The data I've found on the subject reveals that the more partners a woman has before marriage, the more likely she is to divorce. I have a gut feeling the more partners a man has, the more likely he is to cheat. I do have to do more digging tho tbh.

She's hot as fuck

OP confirmed faggot

I guess you're mostly right though I still can't fully agree with the first statement. "Polyamory" is harmful regardless of who's engaging in it. The data I've found on the subject reveals that the more partners a woman has before marriage, the more likely she is to divorce. I have a gut feeling the more partners a man has, the more likely he is to cheat. I do have to do more digging tho tbh.
Still, men cheating is not a big deal.

Women sexual liberation hurts society way more.

PUA can work for mentalcels, it helps with social anxiety a lot. That aside, she's pretty hot, and he's not too bad looking honestly

she mogs him super hard

also i would literally kill my own mother for a chance at getting a wife like that. actually any wife would do it, im fucking desperate:feelsrope:

Still, men cheating is not a big deal.

Women sexual liberation hurts society way more.
Dude, your answer is just shy of defending Chads. Meanwhile, my statements are just shy of defending women (which is cucked AF). How about we band together against Chad AND Stacy instead of bickering?

PUA can work for mentalcels, it helps with social anxiety a lot.
So that a mentalcel can become a discount Chad? That's feeding the fire, it doesn't lessen degeneracy in any way...I know beggars can't be choosers, but this sacrifice of dignity in favor of just scoring no matter what is part of how we (&society) ended up here.

So that a mentalcel can become a discount Chad? That's feeding the fire, it doesn't lessen degeneracy in any way...I know beggars can't be choosers, but this sacrifice of dignity in favor of just scoring no matter what is part of how we (&society) ended up here.
Oh i don't agree with doing that at all, you're just a part of the problem then. I'm just saying it can help some guys get laid.

Dude, your answer is just shy of defending Chads. Meanwhile, my statements are just shy of defending women (which is cucked AF). How about we band together against Chad AND Stacy instead of bickering?
K :feelsokman:

Oh i don't agree with doing that at all, you're just a part of the problem then. I'm just saying it can help some guys get laid.
Legalized prostitution is a far better solution to this issue, sadly feminists and their beta orbiters have made it illegal in many parts of the world.

I'm happy we've reached a positive conclusion. :feelsokman:

So much for having game.
She's still thinking she can do better
Look at their body positions
His torso and crotch is facing her while hers point forwards.
Even her head is leaning away from his
She's still thinking she can do better
Look at their body positions
His torso and crotch is facing her while hers point forwards.
Even her head is leaning away from his

Forgot to add her left arm is blocking him away from her space

Mystery also settled for a chestlet.
He also looks pretty beta.
He looks like a chad lite atleast too whats his excuse.
Lmao at puas.

Attachments

• 2rc23qd.jpg
    2rc23qd.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 133