Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thomas trucel crooks being bullied in school

should have done the school instead

female teacher ignores incel saying "stop stop stop" inches away from her. what happened ladies? I thought no means no?

female teacher ignores incel saying "stop stop stop" inches away from her. what happened ladies? I thought no means no?
Only when it comes to things that don't turn her on, such as said truecel trying to be sexual with her. When it comes to things that turn her on and make her wet, such as a truecel being bullied, then no amount of no's must come in the way of it:feelsthink::feelsthink::lasereyes::feelsree::society:.

He CHOse the wrong targets

Him getting roasted over highwatering pants brings back memories of a pajeet turbo-truecel that attended my middle school. He also wore giga-highwatering pants, as well as a red dot on his head (his parents forced him for religious reasons), glasses, and cheap-looking polos and button-down shirts (frequently stained with the curd rice and red pickle he consumed during lunch period). His terrible acne and typical pajeet pheno didn't help him at all either.

He had a crush on one very arrogant 'jeeta becky. When she came to find out about it, she went up to his table during lunch (where he sat with just one other pajeet teratruecel) and embarassed him in front of the whole grade. Literally asked him straight to his face, "WHY do you like me?":foidSoy::foidSoy:

She clearly felt very insulted by the fact that he perceived her as attainable for himself :forcedsmile: Can't say I blame her tbh, she wasn't even his looksmatch but way out of his league. That said, that bitch shit-talked me a couple of times, so fuck her

Him getting roasted over highwatering pants brings back memories of a pajeet turbo-truecel that attended my middle school. He also wore giga-highwatering pants, as well as a red dot on his head (his parents forced him for religious reasons), glasses, and cheap-looking polos and button-down shirts (frequently stained with the curd rice and red pickle he consumed during lunch period). His terrible acne and typical pajeet pheno didn't help him at all either.

He had a crush on one very arrogant 'jeeta becky. When she came to find out about it, she went up to his table during lunch (where he sat with just one other pajeet teratruecel) and embarassed him in front of the whole grade. Literally asked him straight to his face, "WHY do you like me?":foidSoy::foidSoy:

She clearly felt very insulted by the fact that he perceived her as attainable for himself :forcedsmile: Can't say I blame her tbh, she wasn't even his looksmatch but way out of his league. That said, that bitch shit-talked me a couple of times, so fuck her
brutal shit

should have done the school instead
He CHOse the wrong targets
Considering that this guy became a socially progressive proto-troon, I'd go so far as to say he deserved the bullying. His psyche was always cucked and he was rotten inside and out, him getting bullied was unequivocally the invisible hand of eugenics at work. Socially progressive incel-in-denial soyfags get 0 sympathy from me, these people hate your guts and mine

Considering that this guy became a socially progressive proto-troon, I'd go so far as to say he deserved the bullying. His psyche was always cucked and he was rotten inside and out, him getting bullied was unequivocally the invisible hand of eugenics at work. Socially progressive incel-in-denial soyfags get 0 sympathy from me, these people hate your guts and mine
dnr retarded take

dnr retarded take
You think bullying is what makes people like him the way they are? I would think social ostracization should push you away from normie viewpoints if anything

Brutal shit. Indian parents are more cucked than asian ones tbh they put their kids on a tighter leash.

You think bullying is what makes people like him the way they are? I would think social ostracization should push you away from normie viewpoints if anything
Yeah he had poor critical thinking thats for sure

You think bullying is what makes people like him the way they are?
I don't know anything about him but bullying is a pathetic thing normies do and there is no excuse for it

Brutal shit. Indian parents are more cucked than asian ones tbh they put their kids on a tighter leash.
At least rice parents seem to exclusively sperg out about grades. Pajeet parents are also obsessed with religion and other turd world giga-deathnic shit

At least rice parents seem to exclusively sperg out about grades. Pajeet parents are also obsessed with religion and other turd world giga-deathnic shit
I know, it’s stupid how they care more about their kid eating the right diet or going to temple than their kids growing right and breathing right and developing socially.

This dude would have laughed in our faces if we said he was an incel let alone a truecel

Mogs me. Foid is clearly flirting with him

brutal you can see him jester maxxing by joking and smiling

Thank goodness nobody recorded footage of me during school

Mogs me. Foid is clearly flirting with him
No i don’t think so. If that’s a girl grabbing his pants she’s clearly making fun of him and teasing him. Fucking brutal and I’ve been in that position