Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Thomas Jefferson's sixth great grandson recreates his photo

Rape baby ngl

That's not a recreation. Why is it a black guy

Is he a descendant of Jefferson and one of the slaves he banged or just the child of a white Jefferson descendant who had a baby with a black person?

Is he a descendant of Jefferson and one of the slaves he banged or just the child of a white Jefferson descendant who had a baby with a black person?

alot of white americans you see walking around, have Negroid/African, Native American/Chinese ( Mongoloid race) DNA in them,
which make them more black than me, i have zero Negroid, zero Caucasoid, just some native america which is also from mongoloid Asia.

alot of white americans you see walking around, have Negroid/African, Native American/Chinese ( Mongoloid race) DNA in them,
which make them more black than me, i have zero Negroid, zero Caucasoid, just some native america which is also from mongoloid Asia.
Most Whites in America have little to no racial admixture, but almost all Blacks have significant White admixture.

This is because the southern aristocrats who would later found the KKK mated with their own slaves :lul:

Never trust elitists.

Most Whites in America have little to no racial admixture, but almost all Blacks have White admixture.

This is because the southern aristocrats who would later found the KKK mated with their own slaves :lul:

Never trust elitists.

this was 150 years ago, by now, half breed have found its way into mainstream population, also native american and chinese railroad workers have been bredding with white folks for hundreds of years .

Latino/hispanic who the census call as white are acutally a biracial group,, mixing native american from Asia with European Caucasoid.
very few americans are pure 100% caucasoid, or100% Negroid

this was 150 years ago, by now, half breed have found its way into mainstream population, also native american and chinese railroad workers have been bredding with white folks for hundreds of years .

Latino/hispanic who the census call as white are acutally a biracial group,, mixing native american from Asia with European Caucasoid.
very few americans are pure 100% caucasoid, or100% Negroid
Among Whites, most mixing has been demonstrably inter-ethnic (e.g., Irish/Italian), rather than inter-racial.

Which is hardly a consolation, given that White inter-ethnic mixing has destroyed traditional communities as rooted in common ancestries and moral systems, spawning intense social alienation, and giving rise to a new era of rapacious exploitation and diminished standards.

Last edited:
Fc4

I would not be proud to be a fucking rape baby, but that's not his fault.

In a way all chinks are Genghis Khan rape babies too

Not white or old and balding.