Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This youtuber is incel-tier or low tier normie?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
This is Dr Grande, great content I watch him a lot (seems like only low tier looking people put effort into their great content)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ZvGkLL-V0

He did 2 videos about incels, he seems pretty natural about incels tbh and did say in a few of his videos that physical attractiveness matters
He gives me a pedo or serial killer vibe

also he is the best proof of hypergamy
this is his wife:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi3Jw17B60I/

While he isn't in a high league himself in terms of looks, his wife is much uglier then him
and also combine that he has a PhD and a high paying job

I wouldnt call him that ugly tbh

He gives me a pedo or serial killer vibe
That is the ugly failio
He is lower tier normie oldcel, from the thumbnail of that vid you can tell he has lived a pretty mediocre life and wouldn't be opposed to death.

Low tier normie who careermaxxed and betabuxxed his way into getting a woman. Typical male therapist type, in both behaviour and physiognomy (unfortunately I know this by first hand experience). He got huge on YT by making content about narcissists - just like incels and illusive white supremacists hiding everywhere, narcissists are a trending topic and every foid likes to diagnose her ex with narcissistic personality disorder.

Last edited:
Low tier normie who betabuxxed his way into getting a woman. Typical therapist type, in both behaviour and physiognomy. He got huge on YT by making content about narcissists - just like incels and illusive white supremacists hiding everywhere, narcissists are a trending topic and every foid likes to diagnose her ex with narcissistic personality disorder.
tbh 1%-6% of the population has NPD, this means that every 1 in 100-16 people have it
also his wife isn't even close to his league, if it's his job or looks

tbh 1%-6% of the population has NPD, this means that every 1 in 100-16 people have it
also his wife isn't even close to his league, if it's his job or looks

He has this timid way about him, terrible fashion sense and horrible posture - becomes clear in older interview videos with actors posing as psychiatric patients. The origin of his channel was basically, boring and dry, but very helpful educational content for psychology students. I remember this guy from the tutorials he made early in his YT 'career' on SPSS functionalities and elementary linear regression analysis, factor analysis and principal component analysis from way back in the day.

Last edited: