Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This year will be my last.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
I can tell when I'm not wanted, and I know that if I took my leave, no one would shed a single tear. All my life, humanity has made it abundantly clear I'm not welcome, so I've decided I don't want to stay. On my final day, I will make my final post to this site, detailing how my final day went and what regrets I have. In one weeks time, all my suffering will finally be over.

I’d miss you OP

Take some normies with you in the other world (in minecraft)

Do you have any copes, if so, stay out of spite. Make life difficult for normal fags etc.

How old are you? I had constant suicidal ideation until about age 32, then it disappeared. Am 36 now.

How old are you? I had constant suicidal ideation until about age 32, then it disappeared. Am 36 now.
I'm 20. I completely missed my chance at creating a normal life within the normal time frame that everyone else does. If I stay, I'll be playing a perpetual game of catch-up with everyone else.

Wipe your tears, grow some balls, unironically

Wipe your tears, grow some balls, unironically
And what good will that do? Continue my suffering? I've suffered long enough and I don't see a point in continuing the torment.

And what good will that do? Continue my suffering? I've suffered long enough and I don't see a point in continuing the torment.
Letting other people tell you your worth as a human being is wrong in so many areas.

do you want the normies and government/society to win? make them remember their mistake at least (in minecraft)

Oh god no, no no no not yet pleaseeee I love you op... : (((((((((

Don't die a GrAYcel

you will be saying this every year for the rest of your life

You can't kick the bucket as a greycel. At least post maxx before you commit sepoku.

I'm not trying to downplay people's situations, but this has been my exact case, I have been suicidal since 14, I've tried roping and failed, bought SN and freaked out, every few days I feel extremely suicidal and specify a date I'm gonna kms but I never dew it, continuing like this is even more sad than roping, but sadness is not enough, I lack the insanity and bravely to ACTUALLY do it
Damn sorry about that. I get that and I myself have set next year as my deadline. But I have doubts I'll have the courage to go through with it. I just don't doubt people because you don't know how bad it is for them and they may just have the will power to go through with it.

Make it worth it.

Farewell, one Saiyan to another

Why did you delete the message I left on your wall :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:? Are you too afraid other people will see it?
No I want to post in ID like a trucel. :shock: :shock: :shock: my post wall. Deserves poop pictures not fuckin based nigger art :feelswhat:

The rope to cope cycle: thinking of roping but only to end up coping and rotting throughout the year over and over again.

Went through older posts

You seem depressed
:feelsjuice:

This site made me not wanna kill myself, might do the same for you
:feelsjuice:

I can tell when I'm not wanted, and I know that if I took my leave, no one would shed a single tear. All my life, humanity has made it abundantly clear I'm not welcome, so I've decided I don't want to stay. On my final day, I will make my final post to this site, detailing how my final day went and what regrets I have. In one weeks time, all my suffering will finally be over.
I used to be in the same situation brocel. It's a dark hole but you will have to find your way out.
Our reality will never change but people want us dead. Don't give them what they want. :feelsokman:

Don't rope. There's many alternatives.

20 is very young to say it's over or that you are behind everyone. Most normies are lazy bastards who just folow their leaders and lick their ass. So it's not unattainable to overtake them (in terms of moneymaxxing)

When the cope is too strong.

I wasn’t talking about you.
If you want to die, do it, I don’t think anybody will try to convince you not to do it, in fact, i would even laugh at you and i encourage you to rope.
I hope he doesen’t rope, but when it comes to you, i don’t give a shit, do a flip, make a video, entertain me before you go.

I'd shed like 5 tears. I'm a weak highly emotional person lately.

I didn't see you all this time here

Don't leave keep posting

Also gotta take a shower

BRB

When the cope is too strong.

I wasn’t talking about you.
If you want to die, do it, I don’t think anybody will try to convince you not to do it, in fact, i would even laugh at you and i encourage you to rope.
I hope he doesen’t rope, but when it comes to you, i don’t give a shit, do a flip, make a video, entertain me before you go.
Jfl you went all the way to reply all my recent post because i replied with a soyjack to you
"Grown a pair of balls" little faggot piece of shit

I'm 20. I completely missed my chance at creating a normal life within the normal time frame that everyone else does. If I stay, I'll be playing a perpetual game of catch-up with everyone else.
I am 24 and still here, you dont know what will happen tomorrow. Change the things you know are holding you back

I am 24 and still here, you dont know what will happen tomorrow. Change the things you know are holding you back
I try to, but in the end, what impact is it going to have on reality at all? My formative years have come and went and I have nothing to show for them. This is of course, in addition to the fact I have both ADHD and Autism. The Deadly Double. I was born a BlackPilled failure, lived as a BlackPilled failure, and will die as a BlackPilled failure. This was my destiny from the moment my egg was fertilized.

I try to, but in the end, what impact is it going to have on reality at all? My formative years have come and went and I have nothing to show for them. This is of course, in addition to the fact I have both ADHD and Autism. The Deadly Double. I was born a BlackPilled failure, lived as a BlackPilled failure, and will die as a BlackPilled failure. This was my destiny from the moment my egg was fertilized.
Have you ever considered what you are feeling right now is just your autism plus depression talking? Dont get me wrong ik how over it is but i choose to ride it out as long as possible but why would you kill yourself at just 20 when you could cope till at least 25 and see what happens

at least do something right in your life and make your last day count. dont go out like a pussy
Are you suggesting I go ER or go on some crazy raping spree or something like that?

It may be my last two but for different reasons