Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This year i've been getting some form of attention, however..

Imperius Rex

Imperius Rex

SeanP
Im not sure if this qualifies as a brag but here it goes. Up until this academic i've had zero interest from anyone (negative or positive) but maybe i'm finally starting to not look like such of a retard. So people i would regard as acquaintances (maybe just about friends) have called my attractive, first i thought they were just taking the piss so i just laughed but another person who i only met once also said something along the lines of that. Only one problem...not a single fucking one was female, these were straight dudes borderline chadlites. Can someone explain wtf this means, chicks still don't care but all of a sudden i have guys telling me this?!
Apologies if this came across as a humblebrag but i need some honest and genuine insights.

It means if you want to poop donuts..you already have several opportunities.

Otherwise your going to actively have to chase a femoid.

It means if you want to poop donuts..you already have several opportunities.

Otherwise your going to actively have to chase a femoid.
i prefer getting my donuts from krispy kreme, not my butt. Thanks for your input tho

> Join Date: May 27; Today, about 4 hours ago

> Join Date: May 27; Today, about 4 hours ago

he's not saying "you just have to do xyz." so pretty much it's most likely genuine.

Do you look like a femboy?

Iktf OP. Only interest I've ever gotten was from gays. :feelscry: