Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal this year, 7 year will be completed since my onitis rejected me with cringe ass message

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da

i cant believe i was and still am obsessed with this cringe

is that how they write in india

Brootal, but at least you got blackpilled and realized the reality of the world, now you aren't being strung along by horses to drain you of their resources

Mine was 2 weeks ago

Hopefully you learned your lesson and wont simp again

You still have a screenshot after 7 years :feelskek: she lives rent free in your head

average oneitiscel

Its over for cringecel.

Also you’re sort of cucking yourself letting her live in your head while 100 chads was/are railing her IRL

Re: What is the most controversial opinion you have?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185166646Friday, March 11, 2016 8:17 PM CST
Well, allow us to begin, I suppose. Firstly, African American individuals are naturally aggressive and intellectually-crippled in comparison to beautiful, intelligent Caucasian individuals. Secondly, female individuals are also inherently-narcissistic and concerned only with using idiotic leftist propaganda to convey themselves as "victims." The secondary premise is especially abundant within the "Western World."
Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women? I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities. Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague. That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved. As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring. When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability? It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.
Re: im losing interest in roblox fast
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200649105Friday, October 28, 2016 8:03 PM CDT
"Nex Ima change it back or I won't" Oh, now I see. You are a bonobo trying to impress his female White owners on the Internet.

wtf is that language

View attachment 693429

I don't see the cringe. I think her message is very thoughtful.

You fell in love with a girl in your head, and projected all those expectations onto her.

She probably is very different from what you imagine. This is the typical thing that happens in oneitis / infatuation.

Its fucking unreadable.

Was she black

I lost a few brain cells reading this.

I don't see the cringe. I think her message is very thoughtful.

You fell in love with a girl in your head, and projected all those expectations onto her.

She probably is very different from what you imagine. This is the typical thing that happens in oneitis / infatuation.
Its massively over for my delusional ass

WTF language is that. Looks like its been written by AI pretending to be a chimp.

Dude. English is not even my first languaje and that wall of text almost gave me a seisure. JFL. she seems like a dumb cunt, must've been a good wake up call

Your oneitis can't speak English, brocel

View attachment 693429

Seems like all whores have a common way of writing to us men they don't like. They go off their way to show that they're not the least bit interested :feels:

Also share her Instagram Id:p:hax:

Seems like all whores have a common way of writing to us men they don't like. They go off their way to show that they're not the least bit interested :feels:

Also share her Instagram Id:p:hax:
I'm tempted to do that lmao but that will be a self doxx