Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory This would be the perfect time for China to reclaim what is rightfully theirs

Rotter

Rotter

Greycel
★★★★★
Make your move while the enemy is distracted and spread thin across multiple fronts :feelshmm:

Based and High IQ. Taiwan is China.

"But muh heckin Free Taiwan" :soy::soy::soy:
2f2.png

China would've to declare war on everyone and everything if they were to reclaim what they think is "rightfully theirs"

China would've to declare war on everyone and everything if they were to reclaim what they think is "rightfully theirs"
I would want china to colonize the world and flood it with their population. Incels would finally be able to get acess to pussy.

Real question and I'm too lazy for research right now wtf does China want with a little nigger country like Taiwan. Is it that valuable? Are their street lights made of gold and the sidewalks of encrusted diamonds? Please enlighten and educate me.

i wish...

but most likely not gonna happen. China is looking 50 - 70+ years ahead and it wants to continue growing.