Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This world needs to pay for what it done to me

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
I am sure u guys can relate that this scum world caused ur problems of being in anguish for the rest of ur life's I wish i can pay them for destroying my life because they really need it

ER, Tbh all ER Inspired incel should meet up irl one day and commit retribution #2 (in a video game)

Yes, it is time

IT´S NEED TO BE DONE I CAN´T STAND THE PRESSURE OF SEX HAVERS AND I HAVE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS (GOING ER) ALL THE TIME (IN VIDEO GAME)
Fr man I hate these fucking bluepilled fags

ER, Tbh all ER Inspired incel should meet up irl one day and commit retribution #2 (in a video game)

I've been saying for years that we should organise, not ironically, actually organise and do things co-ordinated. Guns are a weak weapon compared to contaminated water, chemical... Ehhh, video game potions, video game tactics. Hehe. :society:

Anyhow, we should have organised incel groups IRL, I wouldn't be surprised if it were the FBI that spread the "incels shouldn't meet IRL" meme and make us fear them by pretending to be paranoid infiltrators. We can actually build large peaceful communities IRL and then a small cell of active incels can stir things up, just like Antifa. We should take a page out of their playbook.

View: https://youtu.be/dRMKVM7vl4s

You only need 80 people in a country of 380.000.000 to stir shit up, we can cause absolute... Video game fun. ;)

If you're more than one person you could easily commit the worst shooting terrorist act in history (100+ people killed), if the bomb went off in columbine it would easily come to that number.

Particularly normies and femoids.

If you're more than one person you could easily commit the worst shooting terrorist act in history (100+ people killed), if the bomb went off in columbine it would easily come to that number.
Yeah I wish i had the balls to do it

I am sure u guys can relate that this scum world caused ur problems of being in anguish for the rest of ur life's I wish i can pay them for destroying my life because they really need it
:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

i work and pay my taxes:feelzez:. you're welcome single mothers.

I got nothing to lose but I don't wanna end up in hell
Holy fucking shit, you pass on becoming a fucking saint hero just because of some made up brain wash shit? You are pathetic

Judi bankers piss me off. Scalp their stonks.

1E680A38 A602 40CC B479 7064A54BB8B1
48155AC1 7635 4E79 BD42 6386553EE481

Last edited:
Holy fucking shit, you pass on becoming a fucking saint hero just because of some made up brain wash shit? You are pathetic
When I’m old and have cancer and dying I will be a saint 100% :feelsping:

18232645 5F5B 486E 982A 031250E1DF8F

My name is not important...

That's a nice idea but no way do I trust any of you not to take me down with you so you all first :feelsthink:

I wish i can pay them for destroying my life
I'm not sure I've even reached :blackpill: but sounds like we both need to get to :whitepill:. Once you let go, everything becomes easier.

Unless you're serious about getting together and doing something :feelskek:

That's a nice idea but no way do I trust any of you not to take me down with you so you all first :feelsthink:
we'd probably have to live together to plan the stuff first for a year to build trust and bond

we'd probably have to live together to plan the stuff first for a year to build trust and bond
Yo, I get this, but how in the world do infiltrators - and I don't mean IT fucks but the actual FEDS - not just end up rounding us up through our IPs or basic surveillance?

My first post

please do NOT follow this path

you DON’T want to end up in Florence or Gitmo or worse

im a lurker but joined to maybe post sometimes

I thought I’d pop my posting cherry here

i did some really stupid shit when I was younger and did time in the mental health system of the state I was living in

that really really sucked

i was glad to have my freedom back

i know of what I speak and I’m trying to save your lives and freedom

Guys watch what you say. The walls glow

Inceldia revolt/mass ER when (in vidya)

Yeah I wish i had the balls to do it
We can get back at those cucks in many different ways besides going ER, but we have to unite and work together.

I want this civilization to end in nuclear hellfire tomorrow.