Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This world is truly hopeless

• Thread starter MisanthropyInsanity
  • Start date
MisanthropyInsanity

MisanthropyInsanity

Alone
★★★
I have completely stopped caring, as there is no reason I should. Life is nothing but suffering, the unfortunate understand this, while the fortunate are able to turn a blind eye to this due to being made vain by modern society.

Nothing truly matters, people are only brainwashed into believing things matter. How does education, currency, work, relationships, and the delusion we call happiness, matter in the grand scheme of things? It doesn't, the story of universe can be summed into "It begins, it ends".

Those meaningless aforementioned things are only perceived as meaningful due to the masses being brainwashed into believing they can be used to pleasure their pathetic little desires.

Our desires do not matter in the slightest, nor do our lives, we are simply animals deluding ourselves into thinking anything other than death has a point.

These are simply my thoughts, this is in no way meant to be argumentative. I am simply stating an observation of reality. So please consider fucking yourself before charging me with a spear atop your moral high horse and throwing meaningless insults at me, I'm looking at you IT.

But I am open to the thoughts of why someone might choose to perceive reality differently than I do, as that can further my own understanding of existence.

Sometimes I don't even know what's the point of living anymore. This world is just a huge life scam.

Oh there's hope but not for us

Every person has the same beginning and ending.
It's just the stuff that happens in between that differentiates us

Yes, it's only getting worse. I'll leave it eventually

Yea high iq i want to watch this world burn

Extermination of normies is the only solution

I just smile and laugh when I think of all the bullshit morals I was taught growing up (be nice to others, always try to be selfless, treat everyone with respect and equality, etc) just to watch them explode in real-time on TV. I only regret not living for the moment more in life instead of keeping my mouth shut like a high inhib cuck.

As dark as our souls have become we pale in comparison to the darkness of society.
Our darkness is one born of pain and rejection but societies is one born of greed and cruelty and the only way for our souls to be free again is when society is enveloped in fire and the sky full of dark smoke which our tormentors choke on and as they lay dying they glimpse the pain they have caused us and know true despair.

Just get saved and go to heaven theory. We should expect nothing from this life here indeed. Be thankful for the good you have cause it can always get worse here.

i never had any hope, was bitter and cynical even from a young age

Truly truly better words have never been spoken "It never began"