Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This world is so fucking ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Everything is ugly in my eyes. The trees, the grass, the sky, the sand, the ocean, it's all shit. They appear "beautiful" making you think that this world is anything other than a disgusting pile of dogshit filled with despair, misery and evil. But it's all an illusion, it's all fake

I just don't want to be apart of this ugly world or existence anymore. I don't want an afterlife, i don't want to even go to heaven. I just want to have never existed

The sky is, Yes...

I enjoy rainy days.

I only like sunsets they are chill to look at while listening to some music. Thats the only time of day i feel a little calm

The world is beautiful just the people that ruined it

Everything is ugly in my eyes. The trees, the grass, the sky, the sand, the ocean, it's all shit. They appear "beautiful" making you think that this world is anything other than a disgusting pile of dogshit filled with despair, misery and evil. But it's all an illusion, it's all fake

I just don't want to be apart of this ugly world or existence anymore. I don't want an afterlife, i don't want to even go to heaven. I just want to have never existed
You see things as ugly because the depression and despair is in your head only.
So your brain percieves things according to your mental health...
When you cure yourself you will see beauty

big truth. The world is a disgusting suffering filled vile shithole beyond redemption.

I was thinking the same thing the other week when I was on the shore of a lake. The lake was beautiful and the mountain ranges behind it were too. It was relaxing but there was that small thought in the corner of my head that I was single and alone.

The elite's plan was to make the world "ugly"....to turn it into hell...it wasnt like that long time ago

big truth. The world is a disgusting suffering filled vile shithole beyond redemption.
BAY ZED
Meifiweregod

You see things as ugly because the depression and despair is in your head only.
So your brain percieves things according to your mental health...
When you cure yourself you will see beauty
True but also times I've not been depressed I still acknowledged the shittiness. It is just easier to ignore.
The world is beautiful just the people that ruined it
nature is shit
I only like sunsets they are chill to look at while listening to some music. Thats the only time of day i feel a little calm

Too exist is to suffer.
^

You think that the world is ugly, but i think it is pretty, while life is beautiful when it is experienced fully; pain, loneliness, suffering, anguish, all of that can be balanced by the essential and important pleasures of sexual satisfaction or even romance (on a far away reality from me); the world is full of suffering, a lot of places are ugly to see, but is hard to judge the world through the perspective of only pain and loneliness. At the end i know that the world and life is beautiful and great to feel and experience, but for others, i know that there is a beauty on it that i will never experience.

The world is a evil place where the weak and ugly gets treated like trash. Where being good doesnt matter because its just about how you look.

Are you a good guy but ugly and ethnic? Have fun getting treated like a piece of turd.

Are you tall and white with a symmetrical face? You will be part of the men who get treated with respect and you will be loved by females.

Nothing else matters in this superficial world. Thats why so many men decided to isolate themselves and stay at home because they know there is nothing outside for them anymore. Its better to save oneself the trouble and stress by just staying home.