Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This world is not real

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
I put myself as a man on tinder, no matches
I put myself as a woman on tinder, even though I look fucking male, and I get plenty of matches

I dont believe that this world is real, we dont live in a real world. This is some experiment or joke, and people are watching me on the television, like the truman show, or Im being studied in a lab. There is absolutely no way that this is a real universe where a significant amount of people have no purpose and just exist to rot.

I refuse to believe this is all real.
ITS NOT FUCKING REAL.
ITS NOT FUCKING REAL.
ITS NOT FUCKING REAL.
ITS NOT FUCKING REAL.
ITS NOT FUCKING REAL.

You're still in the denial stages of swallowing the blackpill.

You're still in the denial stages of swallowing the blackpill.

The blackpill is indeed a part of this experiment, but what we see as "the world", is not real. There is no way it is.

This is definitely a simulation.

You might have to inject T bro.

The only real thing in this world is one's dream.

Cope, nope and rope.
This is not a simulation, reality is just that shitty

I put myself as a man on tinder, no matches
I put myself as a woman on tinder, even though I look fucking male, and I get plenty of matches

I dont believe that this world is real, we dont live in a real world. This is some experiment or joke, and people are watching me on the television, like the truman show, or Im being studied in a lab. There is absolutely no way that this is a real universe where a significant amount of people have no purpose and just exist to rot.

I refuse to believe this is all real.
ITS NOT FUCKING REAL.
ITS NOT FUCKING REAL.
ITS NOT FUCKING REAL.
ITS NOT FUCKING REAL.
ITS NOT FUCKING REAL.
Undead rogues aren’t real.

Sooner or later the old ones would screw up and you would glitch through a wall or something.

Fuak,remember when eggman did this it's actually over

Its real and brutal at the same time

cant-tell-me-what-to-do-congratulations-youve-escaped-the-simulation-welcome-to-the-real-world

You may be on to something