Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This world is LITERALLY hell

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Imagine waking up at 6.30 and structuring your entire day around wagecucking for Mr. Goldberg and sacrificing 2/3s of your day to make it easier for a random asshole to chase HIS dreams and buy his 3rd yacht. :feelsclown:

Imagine giving a huge part of your money away to the state as taxes who use it to finance Chads creampie results :feelsclown:

Imagine being treated like cattle and threatened/fired for the smallest transgression. :feelsclown:

Imagine having to CHASE these jobs and to even compete for the spot of being a slave and advertise your labor like a serf. :feelsclown:

Imagine having to compete for the spot of betabuxxer and giving all your money to your whore wife who fucked 15 guys before she met you so she can't properly pairbond anymore. :feelsclown:

Imagine being able to lose this spot and 50% of your belongings and get divorce raped the second she gets bored. :feelsclown:

Imagine watching cuck TV and getting mogged by all these assholes and celebrities. :feelsclown:

Imagine being treated like garbage 24/7 by the elite and having to live in a nigger culture centered around niggers. :feelsclown:

Imagine spending 50-100k to go to jewversity only to get told feminist and LGBT propaganda 24/7. :feelsclown:

Imagine giving a huge portion of your money to some faggot landlord. :feelsclown:

Imagine being incel while women are the sluttiest they have ever been. :feelsclown:

This fucking world is the most terrible thing that exists. It CAN'T be worse. We live on the most cucked, degenerate planet in the entire fucking universe.
This world is like something straight out of a nightmare. I seriously envy everyone who roped. :feelskek:

It's just a never-ending cycle of mogging and being mogged and parasites everywhere who want to fucking use you.

I hate this world. I hate it so fucking much. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
I seriously envy everyone who roped
yes, but rope is also cucked imo, we have to pay taxes to mantain these chadsexual whores

Hellossus

Imagine waking up at 6.30 and structuring your entire day around wagecucking for Mr. Goldberg and sacrificing 2/3s of your day to make it easier for a random asshole to chase HIS dreams and buy his 3rd yacht. :feelsclown:

Imagine giving a huge part of your money away to the state as taxes who use it to finance Chads creampie results :feelsclown:

Imagine being treated like cattle and threatened/fired for the smallest transgression. :feelsclown:

Imagine having to CHASE these jobs and to even compete for the spot of being a slave and advertise your labor like a serf. :feelsclown:

Imagine having to compete for the spot of betabuxxer and giving all your money to your whore wife who fucked 15 guys before she met you so she can't properly pairbond anymore. :feelsclown:

Imagine being able to lose this spot and 50% of your belongings and get divorce raped the second she gets bored. :feelsclown:

Imagine watching cuck TV and getting mogged by all these assholes and celebrities. :feelsclown:

Imagine being treated like garbage 24/7 by the elite and having to live in a nigger culture centered around niggers. :feelsclown:

Imagine spending 50-100k to go to jewversity only to get told feminist and LGBT propaganda 24/7. :feelsclown:

Imagine giving a huge portion of your money to some faggot landlord. :feelsclown:

Imagine being incel while women are the sluttiest they have ever been. :feelsclown:

This fucking world is the most terrible thing that exists. It CAN'T be worse. We live on the most cucked, degenerate planet in the entire fucking universe.
This world is like something straight out of a nightmare. I seriously envy everyone who roped. :feelskek:

It's just a never-ending cycle of mogging and being mogged and parasites everywhere who want to fucking use you (foids, the state, your employer). I
life has always been this way. 90% of males of every species are there to just suffer and die without reproducing, at least if i was born a rodent in the dinosaur era, the suffering would be over quick, the worst thing about being incel is that the suffering ENDURES

Wageslaving as an incel is brutal.

It is a nightmare for unattractive men. No wonder so many men just drop put and become rotters.

I may be incel but at least I have the dignity to refuse wagecuckery and actually drain money from neoliberal society through welfare programs.

This should be taught in schools.

This really resonated with me, read every bit. Part of me wants to drop out of society and NEETmaxx so I don’t contribute to this system in place.
It's just a never-ending cycle of mogging and being mogged and parasites everywhere who want to fucking use you.
This part hit too close to home. My entire life is a massive mogging fest and every “friend” I’ve had has tried to use me or manipulate me into giving the something. People really only want to be your friend if you’re high status or have a lot of material possessions. Most friendships nowadays are fake as fuck.

It gets even much worse than the things you described. Sin ruined thid world indeed. But this life id not the true life. It'll end soon, maybe way sooner than most expect.

Heaven high iq and truth. Clown world indeed.

What an amazing post from OP

Completely agree with you that this world is too fucked up for guys like us

in this gay world death is the only way to peace

It's just hell for us

I hate this world. I hate it so fucking much. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I’m only 17 and I barely even experience joy anymore, all I have is just this constant dull feeling in my head.

bro, don't steal my ideas, I literally wanted to post a thread with this exact title like an hour ago, but I ldared on writing it :feelshaha:
yes, bro
even inceldom aside, this universe is pure terror
I can never buy the copes of "oh, being immortal would be boring", "oh, there's beauty in death", "oh, there must be bad things for you to enjoy the good things"

nah, the "things eventually get boring" thing, dopamine trap or whatnot is part of this psychopathic design, I'd totally love to play with my "best friends until the [literal] end of time", but you more or less get punished for having fun in this world :kys: you can either go junkie (stronger and stronger hits of dopamine all the time) or ascetic (most of your life sucks, but occasional pleasure is so strong)

A LOT of evil could be avoided if humans became all Buddha/Christ-maxxed compassionate kind beings, but I can't help but notice how even in absurd perfect scenarios (it's also terrible how you really can't change the world for yourself :fuk: I mean, it doesn't really matter if you're good or bad, because the state of the world depends of the majority and you're way less than 0.01% of humanity) it wouldn't be utopia - humans (and all animals) were kinda shaped by the harsh conditions around them, they also need to be harsh and insensitive (you'd literally go crazy if you cared about every evil or injustice; even doing the most base shit like being kind to others, veganism, zero waste, avoiding unethical corporations, supporting charities requires a lot of time, effort and often money)

@Mainländer, can you speed up the apocalypse a bit :fuk: I'd really like the pre-fall world to return, even if I'm too rotten to be a part of it

this universe is pure terror
There's no universe, it's just us here. But yeah, this fallen world is terrifying.

being immortal would be boring
In this current state, it'd be hell-lite. But we'll be changed and time and matter won't exist in heaven like they do here. God transcends time and matter, this is how He was able to create this here in the first place. Couldn't have come out of nothing, couldn't have always existed; the transcendental element HAS to be there.

"oh, there's beauty in death"
Death is our enemy, Jesus defeated it and so will those who trust Him.

"oh, there must be bad things for you to enjoy the good things"
Not sure about that one, but I trust God's plan.

nah, the "things eventually get boring" thing, dopamine trap or whatnot is part of this psychopathic design, I'd totally love to play with my "best friends until the [literal] end of time", but you more or less get punished for having fun in this world :kys: you can either go junkie (stronger and stronger hits of dopamine all the time) or ascetic (most of your life sucks, but occasional pleasure is so strong)
There's no true happiness in this fallen state and in this fallen world. Everything goes to shit here in a way or another.

A LOT of evil could be avoided if humans became all Buddha/Christ-maxxed compassionate kind beings, but I can't help but notice how even in absurd perfect scenarios (it's also terrible how you really can't change the world for yourself :fuk: I mean, it doesn't really matter if you're good or bad, because the state of the world depends of the majority and you're way less than 0.01% of humanity) it wouldn't be utopia - humans (and all animals) were kinda shaped by the harsh conditions around them, they also need to be harsh and insensitive (you'd literally go crazy if you cared about every evil or injustice; even doing the most base shit like being kind to others, veganism, zero waste, avoiding unethical corporations, supporting charities requires a lot of time, effort and often money)
There won't ever be a man-made heaven on earth utopia. On the contrary, things will get worse and worse until the antichrist system is in place, things alre already very advanced, it's coming soon. Don't do the things the government forces you to do or else you can't do shit. If you did, repent and pray for mercy.

@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/6/6348.jpg?1627521276 [/UWSL]@Mainländer, can you speed up the apocalypse a bit :fuk: I'd really like the pre-fall world to return, even if I'm too rotten to be a part of it
Unfortunately I don't have such power. But I really think we're close. Being a part of it is easy, just surrender to Jesus. Believe that He shed his blood for you and rose from death on the third day. Ask God in the mighty name of Jesus for faith, for mercy, for courage, for strength, for your loved ones, etc.

Highest IQ post i've read today.

There's no universe, it's just us here. But yeah, this fallen world is terrifying.

In this current state, it'd be hell-lite. But we'll be changed and time and matter won't exist in heaven like they do here. God transcends time and matter, this is how He was able to create this here in the first place. Couldn't have come out of nothing, couldn't have always existed; the transcendental element HAS to be there.

Death is our enemy, Jesus defeated it and so will those who trust Him.

Not sure about that one, but I trust God's plan.

There's no true happiness in this fallen state and in this fallen world. Everything goes to shit here in a way or another.

There won't ever be a man-made heaven on earth utopia. On the contrary, things will get worse and worse until the antichrist system is in place, things alre already very advanced, it's coming soon. Don't do the things the government forces you to do or else you can't do shit. If you did, repent and pray for mercy.

Unfortunately I don't have such power. But I really think we're close. Being a part of it is easy, just surrender to Jesus. Believe that He shed his blood for you and rose from death on the third day. Ask God in the mighty name of Jesus for faith, for mercy, for courage, for strength, for your loved ones, etc.
How can you know if God hasn't left us already? There seems to come no end to martyrdom

How can you know if God hasn't left us already?
Many ways to do it. God never lies and He told us the Holy Spirit (which is also God) would be with us here at least till the end of the church era; without God, we couldn't even move, be alive or exist; God answers my prayers.

Last edited:
Many ways to do it. God never lies and He didn't tell us He was going to do it; without God, we couldn't even move, be alive or exist; God answers to my prayers.
I have lost the girl I loved and even though I have prayed for 3 years I am still separated from her

I have lost the girl I loved and even though I have prayed for 3 years I am still separated from her
Maybe it was for the better. God answered me three times on two different copies of the bible about the last girl I liked with the same verse. And it was very clear that I should get away from her.

Also, make sure you got saved before praying for things like that.

Last edited:
Maybe it was for the better. God answered me three times on two different copies of the bible about the last girl I liked with the same verse. And it was very clear that I should get away from her.

Also, make sure you got saved before praying for things like that.
It makes me think of matthew 19:6 "What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.". It makes me wonder if sometimes God can only watch from a distance, and if the triumph of evil upon the earth is truly so great that the burden of martyrdom seems never ending

Hell and heaven has always been on earth and genetics decide what side you will experience.

If God exists, it is a truly sick entity

We live in the most cucked degenerate universe of the entire multiverse. What's worse is that it's mathematically proven that theirs possibly a world that's far better than this hellhole and we were just unlucky to be born in it. If a god is a real he deserves infinite deaths, diavolo style.
Hell and heaven has always been on earth and genetics decide what side you will experience.

If God exists, it is a truly sick entity
He does exist. In the form of chuck Shurley and he takes on this form and of course it's white:feelsrope:
0c928d65f3b310d78a5a6fe5f3886b7d

Last edited:
There is no justice in this (((world)))

OP has impaled himself on cold, harsh reality.

rope is also cucked
More men are checking out of society than ever before, I'm not saying that women don't play a role in a fair and just world, but it is undeniable that men built the world as we know it. And they are finished with it. I heard a few days ago, that more men committed suicide in the UK last year than died in WW2. That's fucking brutal.

Apart of the reason I live is because I don't want to die any death but a natural one, but also, I want to see where this goes. What happens when women achieve their final goal of turning non Chad males into pathetic shells of what their ancestors were? I'm deeply curious, but I know nothing good will come of it.

sometimes God can only watch from a distance
He is more powerful than anything else and can do whatever He wants. But He doesn't interfere sometimes and has His reasons, we must trust Him. Thinking you're smarter than God is ridiculous (not saying you're doing it, but many people do).

Apart of the reason I live is because I don't want to die any death but a natural one, but also, I want to see where this goes. What happens when women achieve their final goal of turning non Chad males into pathetic shells of what their ancestors were? I'm deeply curious, but I know nothing good will come of it.
Same. Plus I want to drain ressources (I neetbux) to hasten the collapse, so staying alive is important.

Also I don't want my enemies to outlive me, for example my father. I want to survive long enough to piss on his grave.

Many ways to do it. God never lies and He told us the Holy Spirit (which is also God) would be with us here at least till the end of the church era; without God, we couldn't even move, be alive or exist; God answers my prayers.
fuck your god tbh. Delusional religious cope:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

god tier post:blackpill:

bro your profile picture is a literal cuck who dedicated a huge portion of his life, intelilgence and money just to see his whore of a wife again.

wish I could just let the hate take in and outflows in my life, cuz I got some really bad ideas...

Inceldom aside. I hate how everything and everyone is a parasite, especially women. They are such a net negative to society. I think it was calculated that a woman is a negative $38,000 net to US tax basis and men are positive $10,000.

No service I pay for works. Everything is such a scam; from hospitals to police to restaurants. I hate it all. I just want to live in a peaceful fair society.

I hate this world. I hate it so fucking much. :blackpill::blackpill:
Yes I’m pretty certain we’re in some kinda hell

bro, don't steal my ideas, I literally wanted to post a thread with this exact title like an hour ago, but I ldared on writing it :feelshaha:

yes, bro
even inceldom aside, this universe is pure terror
I can never buy the copes of "oh, being immortal would be boring", "oh, there's beauty in death", "oh, there must be bad things for you to enjoy the good things"

@Mainländer, can you speed up the apocalypse a bit :fuk: I'd really like the pre-fall world to return, even if I'm too rotten to be a part of it

inspired post :feelsLSD:

this world is a prison for the believers

a goddamn loop,a simulation. every day I Chase my own tail then I just LDAR:feels:

You hate it but you'll do nothing, and ultimately learn to become a cog in it's wheels.

Collapse is complete and utter cope, shrinking demographics means progression onwards with less wastage and problems. Gradual decline is the best you can hope for, if that's even something you would hope for.

You hate it but you'll do nothing, and ultimately learn to become a cog in it's wheels.

Collapse is complete and utter cope, shrinking demographics means progression onwards with less wastage and problems. Gradual decline is the best you can hope for, if that's even something you would hope for.
Cope.

Collapse is not cope if you're white. Whites are literally going extinct and this is not a joke.
Even if that's true that's not what collapse means.

Collapse literally means Mad Max shit

most brutal post on this entire site tbh

it hurt my feelings cause the wagecuck ones apply to me :( lol

Bolshevization of the earth and thereby the victory of Jewry.