Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story This world is a scam

R

Rawdeal778

Greycel
I will tell you the story of my life, and why I think this Universe we live in is a gigantic scam.

It begins with me, born in France in 1992, the pride of my parents for my excellent school results, promised to a good future. It ends with me, in the year 2022, having had to flee France (currently residing in Turkey) to escape my parents, the psychiatric system, and the shithole that is my birth country.

How did this get south like this?

Simple: I am short, skinny and ugly. It was an unforgivable crime in France in the 21st century.

Psychiatry refused to accept that I was depressed because of this. Instead it deemed me schizophrenic, and I had to escape my country like a criminal to avoid being forced to take antipsychotics.

I did everything I could to get a girlfriend. Out of 100 tries I got 100 rejections. The worst I've had was "I wouldn't even touch you with a stick".

During the same time span, I saw with my own eyes handsome men with horrible personalities seduce women.

I snapped and decided I would refuse to work in such a society. My parents didn't like it and had me declared mad by psychiatry.

Last edited:
Even has its end name if anything your life, property, knowledge, etc it is so that we all are just running in a rat race where no matter what whether you come first or last you are a rat.

France is among the worst countries for ugly men.

It's actually there that feminism started, during the French Revolution and after WW1. France was a pioneer in allowing women to enter the workforce.

Yea, I heard as much. How is it in Turkey? Anny luck with OLD there?
Turkey is undergoing westernization fast especially in the western parts (the east is still muslim).

But because it is a poor country, ugly men with a good economic situation can manage to date pretty women. Also the age gap doesn't apply here, I often see a 10 year or even 20 year age difference in the couples I see down the street.

But I don't speak Turkish and I don't think anyway that I would have much success. I have tried Tinder in every country, only countries where I get matches are in Southeast Asia.