Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This "Work on ya self bruh" meme makes me rage asfuck

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
So you should spend your Money on thousand E Books and useless Coaches along with learning new skills and Talents while you're perfectionizing your Charisma and pronunciation in several clubs etc.

Just to Approach a average foid who's dialogue is just as boring, uncreative, prudish and monotone like the one of a late 90s B class RPG NPC

Im sorry but i dont see any women working on herself to get guys, she just has to wear some make up and thats it

Yeah, this infuriates me as well.

"work on yourself" = I don't want to bother with helping you

all the advice is for man to be some clown for a woman and i mean ALL , its all about how to get foids how to be more CoNfIdEnT bRuH , all all this nonsence

meanwhile foids do nothing are fat af and fuck chads, AND get money for it

this notion has to stop and the cuckery of man too

we are the prize

“Work on yourself” is one the biggest bluepilled lies perpetrated on average and ugly men. They want you to believe that being a good little wageslave who pays taxes is what will make you romantically successful. “Work on yourself” = Be a cog in a system that funnels wealth to our masters and then when you’re still single, virgin, incel after working on yourself, get told that you aren’t entitled to a relationship.

Women don’t need to work on themselves to get relationships. All they have to do is exist. Chad doesn’t need to work on himself. Homeless Chad using McDonald’s WiFi to find dates will get infinitely more tinder matches than an incel with a solid gold iPhone X and 600k a year job.

Instead of creating such a thread just to vent you should clearly work on your toxic personality and waste 1000 of bucks for insigificant books and meetings.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back