Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This "women want to get treated like shit" cope needs to stop

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
Personality/your behavior has literally ZERO effect on your dating life. Women literally only care about your looks and nothing else.

faeces IQ post. dark triad is why blacks can get laid easy despite looking ugly as sin. running thug/low inhib game wouldnt exist if what you said is true.

Go to any fanfiction or writing site and see for yourself what women want. Of course the guys in these stories are always handsome af, however they are also "bad boys" with some sort of issue of treating women badly - until they meet HER of course.

faeces IQ post. dark triad is why blacks can get laid easy despite looking ugly as sin. running thug/low inhib game wouldnt exist if what you said is true.
Go to any fanfiction or writing site and see for yourself what women want. Of course the guys in these stories are always handsome af, however they are also "bad boys" with some sort of issue of treating women badly - until they meet HER of course.
This

then what´s keeping whites from doing the same thing?

Ugly blacks only get laid for the same way ugly whites get laid in SEA. The media tells white girls to fuck niggers, so blacks have more status than the average white guy and an easier time getting women.

These guys would definitely have a harder time getting laid if they weren't thugmaxxing.

Screen Shot 2018 09 25 at 35027 AM

I´ve known a guy who literally cried in fear while watching Paranormal Activity with a group of girls in a movie theater and who generally acts like a complete shy pussy. Guess what, he still slays like crazy because he works as a literal male model.

Looks is literally the only thing women care about, doesn´t matter how thuggish you act, the better looking guy will always get the girl.

If you believe personality has any effect on your success with women you are no better than the bluepilled normies.

Scared Straight: White foids being sent to a drug-cartel chainsaw storage facility.

Plot twist: It backfires and all the chainsaw-decapitated corpses make their pussies wet.
I´ve known a guy who literally cried in fear while watching Paranormal Activity with a group of girls in a movie theater and who generally acts like a complete shy pussy. Guess what, he still slays like crazy because he works as a literal male model.

Looks is literally the only thing women care about, doesn´t matter how thuggish you act, the better looking guy will always get the girl.

If you believe personality has any effect on your success with women you are no better than the bluepilled normies.

I guarantee you that shy pussy still treats women like absolute shit, does disengagement actions with them constantly, and is a seriously manipulative liar (like all normies on the internet).

Women do not want a strong man. They want a man who treats them like shit. They do not want the superior fighter or the man willing to throw down. They want the scumbag who will run away and ditch her, leaving her to die. I've seen it so many times (not... literally leaving her to die but close).

Average men are around 3.5/10 and at this low level personalty, income etc. play a role since most people are just ugly.
Chad can of course have autism or be a drug addicted homeless murder and still slay.

Last edited:
Personality/your behavior has literally ZERO effect on your dating life. Women literally only care about your looks and nothing else.

Looks is just a part of it. But dark triad and sexual dominance is legit. Sexual dominance is prerequisite even. Women have no need for a Chad with, say, a literal cuckold / femdom fetish.

Females haven't evolved to only select on the basis of looks. Looks are merely a filter through which only those who are perceived to be the most genetically fit (that is, those the females are attracted to) are able to pass. From there, a wide variety of factors, such as intelligence, personality, actual strength, fortitude, aggressiveness etc. come into play. And the way this entire package interacts with the foid's sensibilities is what determines whether she'll cuck you for another chad, or stay with you until the bitter end.

Writers are their own species, I don't think most girls have the standards that they do
Seriously, I've met one, she would rather stay single than have a loving boyfriend in her league (because he is not interesting enough)
Probably because of all the books she read featuring shy girls like her that somehow get with that perfect, mysterious/interesting guy

Last edited:
Women do not want a strong man. They want a man who treats them like shit.

Men mistake faux BDSM dominance with actual strenght. 50 Shades of female approved BDSM dominance is reducing men to the status of dogs: dogs that are big and black and dark and threatening, and BARK on command of the female. (Look how much women love big dogs). But at the end of the day, the dog is still housebroken and neutered and leashed by the foid. SHE gives the commands. This is how female sexuality works: they want to snap their fingers once to turn their partner into a BDSM Master in the bedroom who tortures and slaps them around etc, then they want to snap their figners again to turn him into a cuck again. This is why all this bragging about BDSM on the "manly" sites about bodybuilding etc. is so shit. Because it doesn't have anything to do with ACTUAL power.

I thought it was because of their muscles and other physical manifestations of high testosterone levels.

Story time!

In high school I believed the fucking lie that blacks were stronger, more athletic, and better at fighting than whites. One guy was bragging his ASS off to me and other kids in gym class. Talking a ton of shit. So I challenged him to a weight lifting competition, since he was saying he could lift far more than me.

I WAS LEGIT NERVOUS, thinking this mother fucker was going to be stronger than me and I was going to get laughed at in front of like 45 kids.

Lol, this dude could not bench 50 fucking pounds. I put up 185 (14 years old) and everybody shut up.

Females haven't evolved to only select on the basis of looks. Looks are merely a filter through which only those who are perceived to be the most genetically fit (that is, those the females are attracted to) are able to pass. From there, a wide variety of factors, such as intelligence, personality, actual strength, fortitude, aggressiveness etc. come into play. And the way this entire package interacts with the foid's sensibilities is what determines whether she'll cuck you for another chad, or stay with you until the bitter end.
THIS.

I thought it was because of their muscles and other physical manifestations of high testosterone levels.

nah, in fact blacks get often matched up the least on tinder and other dating sites. because as a race they are subhuman, but they tend to be low IQ and low inhib which makes black individuals far more likely to thugmaxx than any other race leading to high status and voila, getting with foids.

Story time!

In high school I believed the fucking lie that blacks were stronger, more athletic, and better at fighting than whites. One guy was bragging his ASS off to me and other kids in gym class. Talking a ton of shit. So I challenged him to a weight lifting competition, since he was saying he could lift far more than me.

I WAS LEGIT NERVOUS, thinking this mother fucker was going to be stronger than me and I was going to get laughed at in front of like 45 kids.

Lol, this dude could not bench 50 fucking pounds. I put up 185 (14 years old) and everybody shut up.

Did everyone start clapping?

Men mistake faux BDSM dominance with actual strenght. 50 Shades of female approved BDSM dominance is reducing men to the status of dogs: dogs that are big and black and dark and threatening, and BARK on command of the female. (Look how much women love big dogs). But at the end of the day, the dog is still housebroken and neutered and leashed by the foid. SHE gives the commands. This is how female sexuality works: they want to snap their fingers once to turn their partner into a BDSM Master in the bedroom who tortures and slaps them around etc, then they want to snap their figners again to turn him into a cuck again. This is why all this bragging about BDSM on the "manly" sites about bodybuilding etc. is so shit. Because it doesn't have anything to do with ACTUAL power.

I agree with this. As I wrote in the thread I have in my signature, aggressive alpha males are indirectly submissive to women. They are basically their little pokemon pet warrior, to be summoned and die/fight/go to jail at will. It's cucking at it's most extreme. Directly submissive men are soyboys and effem-fags. Non-submissive men all become incels, regardless of looks.

meanwhile all my chad friend has to do is stand in a middle of a club and women will approach him literally telling him "You are so hot, do you want to come to my place?".

If you are good looking women will automatically assume you are intelligent, low inhibition, fortitude, agressiveness, etc... so you won´t have to display any of it. Chad could be a literal mute and still slay.

then what´s keeping whites from doing the same thing?

Ugly blacks only get laid for the same way ugly whites get laid in SEA. The media tells white girls to fuck niggers, so blacks have more status than the average white guy and an easier time getting women.

blacks are far more likely to thugmaxx as they are lower IQ and lower inhib. thugmaxxed whites get laid too. just look at the UK...

Did everyone start clapping?

Lol, nobody claps for incel.
meanwhile all my chad friend has to do is stand in a middle of a club and women will approach him literally telling him "You are so hot, do you want to come to my place?".

If you are good looking women will automatically assume you are intelligent, low inhibition, fortitude, agressiveness, etc... so you won´t have to display any of it. Chad could be a literal mute and still slay.

Women are masters of reading body language and faces. They can smell a scumbag for their cumbag from 50 miles away.

Nothing of what I said contradicts this phenomenon. I don't think being approached by some roastie thot at a club necessarily means she assumes all those things about you. Looks are, as I said, a filter

Where do you hear this bluepilled cuckery mate?