Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This woman understands incels are treated like shit

She doesn't care, she'd never have sex with an incel. (stab her in call of duty).

I don't agree with everything she says, but I think we should support her only because people are more likely to listen to women and we need more people to understand us.
Soon we will be accepted
full

But she will not have sex with us

There's no reason to praise her tbh. Let's give this woman the benefit of the doubt and assume she sincerely feels this way. All she's doing is showing the bare minimum of human compassion that incels are entitled to. That's not a praiseworthy act.

Funnily enough we arent deserving of sympathy and understanding in many people's eyes.

Shes calling out the non-sense that comes out of normies, media, and failed normies on Inceltears about incels.

Yes she wont have sex with any incel (fakecel if she would have sex with you), but what she said is accurate and i don't see the reason to attack her for this.

Hopefully she will turn her words into action,and not insult a fellow inkel when the occasion arises.Even if society treated us right,we still wouldn't have sex but at least we would have some peace of mind while rotting.

Virtue signalling thought. She could easily fix our problems by spreading her legs

Not gonna watch this shit, but yeah there's no point in commenting and insulting her. The enemy of your enemy is your friend.
Hopefully she will turn her words into action,and not insult a fellow inkel when the occasion arises.Even if society treated us right,we still wouldn't have sex but at least we would have some peace of mind while rotting.
Shes calling out the non-sense that comes out of normies, media, and failed normies on Inceltears about incels.

Yes she wont have sex with any incel (fakecel if she would have sex with you), but what she said is accurate and i don't see the reason to attack her for this.
There's no reason to praise her tbh. Let's give this woman the benefit of the doubt and assume she sincerely feels this way. All she's doing is showing the bare minimum of human compassion that incels are entitled to. That's not a praiseworthy act.

I don't hate her or anything but come on, she hasn't done anything that will actually help us. When this becomes the bar at which guys start praising women, that's how simps are born.

Exactly my point

If you don't care , just DON'T CARE . Do not pretend to care or have any sort of NON GENUINE empathy empathy toward me . I will respect you for not caring at all about me then virtue signalling and pretending to have genuine empathy toward me .

There was another foid who made videos supporting patriarchy etc. It seemed almost unreal listening to her, she said women are only meant to stay at home and care for the kids and listen to their husbands, and she said how happy she is to be an obedient wife. Those kind of women are 1:1000000 in the west tho, so good luck finding that kind of unicorn as an incel jfl

Those aren't unicorns. There are a lot of women that defend "traditionalism" precisely because of its own form of female worship. And you say "good luck finding that kind of unicorn as an incel", hilariously implying that she would even consider entering a monogamous relationship and marrying an incel. At the end of the day, it's just another female sexual strategy.

Those aren't unicorns. There are a lot of women that defend "traditionalism" precisely because of its own form of female worship. And you say "good luck finding that kind of unicorn as an incel", hilariously implying that she would even consider entering a monogamous relationship and marrying an incel. At the end of the day, it's just another female sexual strategy.
No, she wasn't defending traditionalism as a form of foid worship, how can it be foid worship if she agrees that the husband should beat his wife when she deserves it.. She legit enjoys being her husbands property, as she should

You're a cuck if you support her.
She is still gonna reject every incel that approaches her. Attention seeking whore.

Last edited:
No, she wasn't defending traditionalism as a form of foid worship, how can it be foid worship if she agrees that the husband should beat his wife when she deserves it.. She legit enjoys being her husbands property, as she should
drink her kool aid motherfucker

She wants to use us for her views. JFL at thinking holes really care.
This. Does anyone really think a hole would give 2 cents for a bunch of ugly virgins? They only want to virtue signal to high hell only for them to shove the bluepill right down your throats

---
- her only video
- replying personally to comments on her video
- guise of professionalism and formality

Orbitter and worshipper seeking confirmed. Hey, some fakecel larping mentalcel might be able to get lucky with her maybe like Brendio and that aussie cunt

---
- her only video
- replying personally to comments on her video
- guise of professionalism and formality

Orbitter and worshipper seeking confirmed. Hey, some fakecel larping mentalcel might be able to get lucky with her maybe like Brendio and that aussie cunt
full

Nah man, she is ugly as fuck
full
volcels.co

finished watching now and actually she is just like Annika, the woman who ended up dating FA-Monday

ppl were saying Annika was a plant (whatever that means), maybe she is too

Don't fall for it brocels.

If she cared about incels she would be dating one

cuckolded thread. foid worship tier. perhaps banworthy :feelsokman:

Not.One.Frame

Just another "i'm not like other girls teehee" attention whore.
She wants to use us for her views. JFL at thinking holes really care.
Virtue signalling thought. She could easily fix our problems by spreading her legs