Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This woman understands incels are treated like shit

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★

I don't agree with everything she says, but I think we should support her only because people are more likely to listen to women and we need more people to understand us.
Soon we will be accepted
full

I don't agree with everything she says, but I think we should support her only because people are more likely to listen to women and we need more people to understand us.
Soon we will be accepted
full

Not One Second
Ak1

Only trannies can kinda sorta understand incels.

She wants to use us for her views. JFL at thinking holes really care.

> succubus

not a single second

Not.One.Frame

Just another "i'm not like other girls teehee" attention whore.

Holes can't empathize with subhumans. She's just doing this for some views.
If she really cared she would have agreed to fuck us, not talk about shit we already know.

No doubt. Holes are happy with inceldom among men.

How many fucking times did I hear holes openly making fun of ugly men and laughing at them in the hallways of college. Always saying "hell NEVER get laid/get a gf/wife/whatever". "He's so gross, I bet he still wets the bed, etc. And alwys in hat super loud, annoying, obnoxious bitch voice. You bet that when I wasnt around, they were saying this shit about me, too.

Soon we will be accepted
full

How did you find this obscure video?

she can help us by having sex with us

full

Not going to watch. I will dislike though and call her something.

Holes can't empathize with subhumans. She's just doing this for some views.
If she really cared she would have agreed to fuck us, not talk about shit we already know.

Not gonna watch this shit, but yeah there's no point in commenting and insulting her. The enemy of your enemy is your friend.

Damn I don't get why some guy wrote for her to get breast cancer

I watched a little bit

ill give my thoughts after i watch the whole thing while i play wow:feelsokman:

watched the whole thing , if you want a TLDR shes basically saying that normies should stop judging us/ giving us useless advice and highlights the fact that society cares little for the growing incel problem.

decent vid surprised a foid was capable of showing some empathy towards our situation

Last edited:
Mentally ill eastern euro lady

makes sense

who fucking cares, I'm not gonna applaud a femoid for showing basic decency (which is likely fake)

I found it fair. She demostrates a sense of justice with her comparisons imo.

And guys saying clickbait JFL. An obscure channel with 1 video and with 5 subscribers. :feelskek:
Probably sworn off making videos after the dislikes and those comments. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
There was another foid who made videos supporting patriarchy etc. It seemed almost unreal listening to her, she said women are only meant to stay at home and care for the kids and listen to their husbands, and she said how happy she is to be an obedient wife. Those kind of women are 1:1000000 in the west tho, so good luck finding that kind of unicorn as an incel jfl

Didn't watch, but disliked. Don't post comments on that video, it will fuck with the YouTube algorithm. Pause the video, give it a dislike and leave asap. Make sure to have your AdBlock enabled.

Soon we will be accepted
full

Eventually we will be the next cool-culture and we will be supported etc... But by the time this take effect we will all already be ded.

Yeah....I used to fall for this kinda stuff...turns out their sympathy lies firmly embedded with their views/clicks/whatever.

There's no reason to praise her tbh. Let's give this woman the benefit of the doubt and assume she sincerely feels this way. All she's doing is showing the bare minimum of human compassion that incels are entitled to. That's not a praiseworthy act.

I don't hate her or anything but come on, she hasn't done anything that will actually help us. When this becomes the bar at which guys start praising women, that's how simps are born.

I'd watch it if i could hear a single thing she said. She should get an incel to fix her audio system.

This. Just another typical I'm not like the other girls and I desperately need attention, virtue signaling whore

View attachment 203859
Yeah....I used to fall for this kinda stuff...turns out their sympathy lies firmly embedded with their views/clicks/whatever.
still an attention whore

Tbh ngl.. She have no GENUINE empathy to any one except herself