Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This woman looks higher T than me

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Femoids with manly voices mean they swallowed and absorbed lots of cum.

lol why? she has a very nice potruding chin

Her hands are so big. We sure it's a she?

mogs me in every aspect.

tfw you get jawmogged by a female :feelsbadman:

She mogs me to oblivion.

Average white girl these days is 5'8 with a huge jaw and wide frame.

Good luck with that if you're under 6'2.

Looks like most girls look around my area

I'm pretty sure that's a tranny. Her voice is deeper than mine, her hands and wrists are bigger than mine, her chin is more defined than mine... I refuse to believe I can be so thoroughly masculinity mogged by a foid, so my only conclusion is that's a man.

>wearing a blowjob queen choker

I'm pretty sure that's a tranny. Her voice is deeper than mine, her hands and wrists are bigger than mine, her chin is more defined than mine... I refuse to believe I can be so thoroughly masculinity mogged by a foid, so my only conclusion is that's a man.

I'm pretty sure you are a woman. Her voice isn't even deep.

I'm pretty sure you are a woman. Her voice isn't even deep.
Vocaroo or GTFO
What are ya'll even talking about? Her voice is one of the deepest voices i've heard in a foid.
My voice is pretty soft for a male, but it's not like i'm Mike Tyson, and yet she fucking mogs me in voice depth. I don't have a working mic right now. I'll try and get one headset I have laying around working after my shift ends later today and make a vocaroo then.

@Bronzehawkattack I'll let you in on a little secret: most women have a voice like that once they're not trying.
They have one voice for strangers and public speaking (which is giddy and high) and one for close friends (which is deeper and more relaxed)
Two of my girl-friends confirmed this and the difference is notable

Kek. Her life would be incredible if she was born as a man. Never thought I would ever say this.

@Bronzehawkattack I'll let you in on a little secret: most women have a voice like that once they're not trying.
They have one voice for strangers and public speaking (which is giddy and high) and one for close friends (which is deeper and more relaxed)
Two of my girl-friends confirmed this and the difference is notable
You sound like a fakecel.

Or you're just a subhuman

Probably a MtF

Girls with robust lower thirds enrage and arouse me at the same time