Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This Woman liked me years ago , and how I Cope

J

JeffDude

Banned
-
Years ago, this 20 something woman, I'll call her "Jessica" worked as a Checkout person in a local Supermarket. I could tell she liked me, so one day I asked her out, and of course she already had a boyfriend, she said she would go out with me, but she is taken, she was seriously considering it , but she had a boyfriend. Jessica was nice looking, had a great smile . So I said to myself to Cope , that because I'm a good kind hearted Christian who helps others when I can that when I ultimately pass away, that God will make it so I can definitely have Jessica as a Girlfriend in Heaven and the New Earth. At least that. Of course that's not helping me now, but it gives me something to look forward to in the Afterlife when I ultimately pass away.
On a side note, several years ago a woman I went out with on dates said in an email to me that she thinks I'm "really cute" so I guess my Incel problems are caused by me being Socially Awkward, inept, lack of confidence, not going out enough, etc
Years ago a guy friend of mine said that I need to go out more

On a side note, several years ago a woman I went out with on dates said in an email to me that she thinks I'm "really cute" so I guess my Incel problems are caused by me being Socially Awkward, inept, lack of confidence, not going out enough, etc
lmfao, the absolute massive mental stretches that the bluepilled mind will make to cope. you didnt "go on dates with her" unless you were swapping spit and getting nasty.

she said you were "really cute" to cover her ass you moron. If she thought you were "really cute" she would be asking to come suck your cock.

also,
she said she would go out with me, but she is taken, she was seriously considering it , but she had a boyfriend
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

she didn't like you fucktwit.

I suggest you actually get yourself blackpilled so you can stop being in some cringy delusional :bluepill: state of mind

You’re ugly and women aren’t attracted to you.

100% - Permaban
Let me clarify, I could sense
Jessica at the Supermarket liked me, plus the woman who said I was "really cute" in the email was before she went out with me becoming my first and only girlfriend

So I said to myself to Cope , that because I'm a good kind hearted Christian who helps others when I can that when I ultimately pass away, that God will make it so I can definitely have Jessica as a Girlfriend in Heaven and the New Earth.
I heard if you kill a foid in this world, she becomes your concubine in the afterlife.

Jessica at the Supermarket liked me, plus the woman who said I was "really cute" in the email was before she went out with me becoming my first and only girlfriend
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Take your schizo pills greyfag

How did this guy get accepted here, lol!

"Girlfriend" as a girl who had sex with you or someone who milked you moneywise just so you can call her your girlfriend?

How long ago was it? You can pv message me since you're banned

You aren't an incel brother:lul:

On a side note, several years ago a woman I went out with on dates said in an email to me that she thinks I'm "really cute" so I guess my Incel problems are caused by me being Socially Awkward, inept, lack of confidence, not going out enough
Average normie mindset.
[UWSL]nobody likes you they were just trying to make you a cuck [/UWSL]
[UWSL]happens to every normie, they're made to belive that somehow we were worng all the time. Never fall for such things[/UWSL]

Years ago, this 20 something woman, I'll call her "Jessica" worked as a Checkout person in a local Supermarket. I could tell she liked me, so one day I asked her out, and of course she already had a boyfriend, she said she would go out with me, but she is taken, she was seriously considering it , but she had a boyfriend. Jessica was nice looking, had a great smile . So I said to myself to Cope , that because I'm a good kind hearted Christian who helps others when I can that when I ultimately pass away, that God will make it so I can definitely have Jessica as a Girlfriend in Heaven and the New Earth. At least that. Of course that's not helping me now, but it gives me something to look forward to in the Afterlife when I ultimately pass away.
Years ago a guy friend of mine said that I need to go out more
this was the most boring narrative I’ve ever read:feelsbadman::feelsbadman: