Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious THIS WOMAN IS " BEYOND ECHOLON " easily 7.5 - 8 STACY TIER , EVEN MOST WOMAN THEMSELFS CANT COMPETE KEK

ye its a high tier Stacy and whats even worse is that a high tier Stacy has it way easier than a high tier Chad (has it very easy as well).

Disagree. Just looks like a regular mayo american foid. OP’s is super model tier.
Thats your opinion. And I'm actually pretty dead serious.

Mandy Moore of the 90s is the female equivalent of an abercrombie chad-lite or chad male model. Absolutely no way of going around that.

Sad that I have to repeat this again. The foid that OP posted is slightly above average. But she is an Ogre and landwhale compared to Mandy Moore of the 90s.

I'm saying this as a ricecel that strongly dislikes white Anglo foids as well as the noodlewhores that worship and emulate them.

Last edited:
Her nose is weird. 6.7/10.

Curly haired redheads are the way my friend.

Attachments

• portrait-pretty-redhead-girl-smiling-looking-camera-over-white-background-curly-hair-93331764.jpg
    portrait-pretty-redhead-girl-smiling-looking-camera-over-white-background-curly-hair-93331764.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 5
This cunt IS obviously Not declining yet . Could easily Look Out for Sugar Daddy with a face like that but decides to Be the Special hunting / fishing Girl , KEK.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back